• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

CPC1027 is good to go. Great transaction very easy to deal with and is straight up about his sales items. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

californiasushi is GTG. Fast payment, no BS, no tedious negotiation. Thanks!

CornFedHusker is gtg!! Sold me a great HS Precision stock. I will gladly do business with him again!!

Just picked up a beautiful Weatherby O/U 20ga from Fletcher. He was responsive to PMs and took great care to get the gun here in perfect condition.

runewolf is GTG even waited around an extra hour longer than planned after I got hung up at work.

762frmafr
19Scout77
AlbertL
FordSoldier

All all "GOOD TO GO"

Thanks guys!

DD

Had a good experience dealing with ActionPhyto69, great communication, and got the AR30 in as-described condition. Shipped on time and all is well with the world.

Omar Gonzalez (ogonzalez13) is GTG, bought a sweet precision AR from him and transaction was smooth and fast.
Brian

<span style="font-weight: bold">Some more good ones

<span style="color: #990000">srt205

velcroflyer

CGoodwin

Btillr</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 --- Good to go as usual!

Thanks once again, Chris</div></div>

OutlawTen5 - Excellent to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shanksalot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy21 is GTG. Thank you! </div></div>

Back @ you Eric, best experience with a noob(gun sale that is)
smile.gif

++++1 for RWG818. We had a couple of problems with the USPS on shipping and Bob stayed in there, above and beyond, to locate the package. The label got ripped during shipping, not Bob's fault.

Thanks Bob for a successful transaction and I appreciate the extra effort!

<span style="font-weight: bold">chawk is GTG</span>