• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Rev762 Is Good to go. Excellent communication, fast shipping. Couldnt deal with a better person. Thanks again, cant wait to shoot the rifle
Josh

Moccw is good to go! He sent payment right away and kept me in the loop during our transaction. Would do business with him again anytime.
Thanks

gszeto99 is good to go! Item arrived really fast and was exactly as advertised. The payment was easy and the price was fair.

gszeto99 was also very helpful in explaining UPS tracking numbers to me so I could keep track of the package, on its way to me.

And he packaged the living hell out of that box! There were "Fragile" stickers all over the box, and easily another 5lbs of bubble wrap surrounding the items inside.
I would buy from him again, with confidence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powellek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bronson90 is GTG! Recent transaction was smooth and the equipment was as stated. I am very happy with the transaction</div></div>

Thanks my friend!!!

Powellek is GTG!!! We did an trade worth approximately $3500 each way. A+++++ Transaction, highly recommended, would certainly do business with again...

.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powellek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">garrettjusmc is a great American and the transaction was excellent. I am glad I met him and he is good to go. Deal with confidence!</div></div>

Powellek is reliable and a fast shipper. I hope I get the honor to cross paths with that Patriot some day. Deal with confidence fellas.

Don't usually do a lot of buy and selling but I've had three transactions in the last month or so.

Furtaker 223.

Snyper

Cross C

All these guys were fantastic to deal with and super fast.

In particular, Cross C delivered a scope that was better than advertised and packaged to withstand a toss into the Grand Canyon.

ballistic1 is good to deal with, fast payment & great communications.

I just bought an upper from SSG Chris Rance and have to say it was the most professionally handled deal i've ever encountered, his shipping was expedient, his packaging job was literally the best i've seen in hundreds of transactions, the upper was as described or better and he continually updated me at every step in the process.......A++ for SSG Chris Rance

<span style="font-weight: bold">jasonk</span> is a great guy!

I was looking for a sticker & he hooked me up for free by sending more than just the sticker that I wanted it.

Thanks again bro!

Done some great transactions with:
adam B
johnnycat
halfload
SnakeEyes
Snowballs

Excellent, all very fast with payments

DocB and jrs66vette are both good to go. Shipped payments fast and communicated well! I will gladly do business with them again

bribri is Good to Go!!

Bought a NF scope and all was as promised.

Frank Cordrey is GTG, gave me a great deal on a new trimmer and shipped quick. Thanks!

propulsionclimbing is also GTG... shipped quick!

Bought some magazines from Nachtadler and would not hesitate to purchase from him again, good deal, good communication, and shipped as he said he would.

TallShot is GTG. I purchased a rifle from him and the transaction went very smoothly.

A bit of feedback for a new guy here.

Had a high end transaction with Stenbar.

Super smooth deal all the way around. Was prompt getting payment out with excellent communications throughout.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Joe2303</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">repr308</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!!</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Dutch Gunny</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Ilya R. great guy, fast ship and an excellent deal
smile.gif

Just purchased from TYB42 SUPER GUY TO DEAL WITH, HE EVEN FOLLOWED UP WITH PHONE CALL AND TEXT to make sure everything was OK !!!!

jawa

Purchased an AICS stock pad from him. Item was in perfect shape, answered all PM's, sent tracking info.

Had good transactions with the following buyers and sellers. Hope I didnt miss someone.

superde
555th
shootabigun
softcock
331v8
chooter
bronson90
ilya r.
ggmanning
big-lu-lu
blacksmith
cgmaster1
alpine 338
zbzb1
cttbax
super dave
skinz0021
rdl65
kfd101
gt40mkI
hdbiker1
bachelorjack
arcticlight
tacticalj

I bought a pistol from drmarc, and everything went smooth. No problems what so ever, and item was exactly as described. Thanks.