• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ACE31!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">zinny is good to go, Deal with complete confidence, Thanks Buddy! </div></div>

like wise, was a pleasure to deal with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cav1993</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ubergeek is GTG!

He went out of his way to make a FTF exchange happen.

thanks much! </div></div>

Thanks buddy, likewise was a super easy transaction.

LAWMAKER - another bump for a GTG member

i've done a few transactions with him and can say he is First Rate.

Guys that I have dealt with (bought and sold) and would not hesitate to do so again:

Goin'Hot
coltfan
garrettjusmc
fast_dave
coues103
Sledge1
shootindude
squib
Rangerwalker71 (multi)
Lima Bravo (multi)
Big E
THE SENTINEL
Genin
steve w
555th
shumate
dmdakota
EHG
puncher
G and R (multi)
Teppo Ka (multi)
jackinfl
Greene
Jon Lester
gixxerpilot750
bronco_buster
crowkiller51
jvm
Laser1
chris914
stphngm
glock24 (multi)
Country888
exmr2sw
snyper (multi)
SFC Carpentier JR
Wanderlust
Broc
The Punisher
rich67
stillbuster (multi)
Mr Kirk
bugholes
blue streak
juicehead 2004
Infidel 2001
AZMAN
.308er
blklabs
Kauainsypa

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nightshade137</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Poke</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">embalmer883</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jaeger898</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">ParanoidVengeance</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nightshade137</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Poke</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">embalmer883</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jaeger898</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

SCAR123 is legit
Regatoni5 is also legit

<span style="color: #FF0000">TheBrand is a fucking theif and scam artist and is most likely in a federal detention facility right now.</span>

and

Operator45 shows much patience and class when dealing with adversity in his supply chain. He is good to go... do not hesitate. He will do right by his customers. Good fucking guy.

RWEST has word as good as any and is a pleasure and ease to deal with. Thank you

TRIAD is really a great guy to deal with.

Frogman2..buy with 100% confidence, a true class act who still remembers that customer service is EVERYTHING.. thanks for a great experience Shawn

Y'all prolly already know this but SCAR123 is good to go. Perfect transaction in every way.

Thanks 7.62willdo

7.62willdo is a class act - easy to contact and fast shipper.

pharm762 is GTG also. Very fast shipping.

Thanks, guys. I love me some HK's.

.257 is GTG. Bought a Wilson trimmer from him, was in excellent condition. Fast shipper, good communication.

Goin'Hot is one of the good guys. I just purchased a rifle from him . It showed up in better shape than I expected and packaged very well. Communication was as good as I would want from any smith doing a build for me. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Seuss is great to deal with fast shipping and producs are as advertised

Cypriss32 is definetly GTG. great to deal with, easy to set up payment, fast shipping of product, stayed in touch every step of the way. I would happily do sales with Cypriss32 again

shootone good dude...prompt on shipping, communication was great and honest about stuff.

Thanks shootone!

3 more for the good guys list... good communication & fast payment from all of them.

vlcruz
huckleberry75
excaliber

Another addition; bought a NF Unimount from Badbowtie03 and it was a perfect transaction.

Thanks again!

KYS338 is good to go, Just picked up a GAP 243 that is mint and just as described. Pleasure doing business with you!
Thanks again.
Josh

Seuss +1. Excellent transaction, great to deal with. I would do business again any time.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">delray</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and excellent communication. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">delrsy</span></span>.

Keith