• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Ubergeek is a great seller.
Clear communication through PM's, fast shipment provided with tracking #'s. Deal with confidence with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

ASM1 is one hell of a nv dealer. He will go out of his way to put something in your hands that you will be happy with. He will spend hours on the telephone, email, text, pm, whatever you want to do until all your questions are answered. This dude is legit. He will not ask you for payment until you absolutely are 100 percent happy with the unit you are going to purchase. DAMN GOOD DUDE here gentlemen. I dont know how everyone else operates but Frankie is a class act.

Thanks again Frankie, looking forward to getting filmless pvs 14 #2 just any day now. Guys give this guy a call before you buy any night vision equipment. He will EARN your business.

</div></div>

I completely agree, he has been great, just got another NV from him, but have been dealing with Frankie for a few years on a few differant purchases. But this last NV, he is still answering my stupid questions. ASM1 is GTG.

Joel45 is GTG. Item was shipped quickly and was just as described. Wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

Another update since it's been awhile. I've had great transactions with all of these guys:

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM
mouse07410
kortik
Westtexan
1MoreAR
jmb1911
Mike
jonaddis84
silverphoenix
BoltOveride
softcock
StanwoodSpartan
BachelorJack
USGILT
8up
USMC03
Jaeger_308
HighPoint
kimberseries1
dpkdavis
Kpurdue04
subwofer2
BravoSector1
Cowboy1978
garrettjusmc
VTi
sudnit5
pinzmann
Mustafa
Pigman Jr
Aries64
Nostradumbass
TriggerNut
762frmafr
RSR
CEGA
NOMAD
Malaga2
dohnuts58
Badbowtie03
skinney
huntersedge89

All GTG.

- SnakeEyes

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/JUN/05

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!! multiple purchases and sales</span></span>,

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gafferq2xl</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">D_Lamz</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Balkandom</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">oneshot1only</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">MALLARD</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">xray9</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">MEW</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">ParanoidVengeance</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">treebasher</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

tsavo303 - great seller. Awesome communication and next day shipping. Scope was as advertised. Great transaction!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slayer_280AI</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boomholzer is good to go, Great buyer with prompt payment and great communication. </div></div>
Back at Slayer_280AI.. GTG.

OutlawTen5 is good to go. I had a smooth transaction with him, great communication, and would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks outlaw

Jake

Good Guy List

These guys are gtg:

outlawsix
BERTMAN77MK2
Force_Multiplier
Big Thumper
skinnj1

I had dealings with outlawsix, Force_Multiplier, and BERTMAN77MK2 where I was the seller. In both cases, communication was prompt, as was payment. They are good to go.

I've had numerous dealings with "Big Thumper" and "skinnj1". Either of these gentlemen I trust unequivocally.

Ace750 is good to go. He sent his payment to me immediately, transaction was as smooth as you can hope for. All around good dude to do bidness with.

jwl
pharm762
scon
BERTMAN77MK2
killswitch engage
RWG818

All of these folks are legit.

Dont hesitate.

Thanks men

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">SnakeEyes</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, promptly mailed payment, and very smooth deal. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">SnakeEyes</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">T2CH</span></span> is GTG! great communication, quick payment, and very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">T2CH</span></span>.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: islandermyk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: islandermyk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+ 1 for WOMBAT2879

My first transaction through the Snipershide forum and it was a very smooth one... Thank you again for everything WOMBAT2879!!!</div></div>

+1 for GRAHAM

Very cool guy and thanks for the quick shipping man! </div></div>

+ 1 for Furtaker_.223

Good communication! Fast shipping! Happy with all around outcome! Thanks man!

Another thumbs up for Colt933, good communication, prompt payment..

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckleberry75</span></span> is GTG! This is the second deal I've done with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckleberry75</span></span>, and went smooth just like the first. Great communication & prompt payment - deal with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Terryg</span> </span> is GTG, prompt payment and great communication. Deal with confidence!

Eagle1* is a great seller... Flexible, great communications, items as described... Definitely one to trust...

elkregulator, bought a NF NXS 3.5-15 from him, shipped when he said it would and product was as described.

tkellogg gave me a great deal and was a please to do business with. Id buy from him again!

BravoSector1 is GTG!

Good communication, item shipped quickly after receipt of USPS money order, was complete and in excellent packaging.

Trustworthy seller.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span></span>is GTG. Fast shipping and great communication. Deal with confidence!