• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">mtang45</span> provided quick payment & great commo throughout our transaction - <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">definetly</span></span> GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smurfwarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reximus is GTG, and has great taste in long guns. Wouldn't hesitate to do buisiness with him again. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onedayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A BIG second on Reximus being 100% GTG.. deal with complete confidence </div></div>

Thank you both! Both of these gents are absolutely great guys. Don't hesitate with either.

Smurfwarrior and onedayer are 110% GTG - and both, likewise, have great taste in rifles!
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"> The Following GENTS are GTG: </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> AS SELLERS - These "vendors" are the REAL DEAL: </span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]TRAAV - Great deal and quick shipping! Thanks man. He was very trusting and a pleasure to deal with.[*]Rangerwalker71 - If you don't know Steve, you should... His name pops up often on here. Thanks for the help with my first suppressor! [*]Sales@MileHigh - They've got it all, and even PM'd me when they had a new sale. Great service - rare in the gun business - not super rare from vendors here on the 'Hide. Thanks all![*]ceylon (Voodoo Pack) - The 'go to' for all outfitting needs. Hooked me up with awesome gear at an awesome price. I'll buy from Ceylon again for sure. Thanks![*]JPipes - Sweet deal and received item as described.[*]onedayer - Can't say enough good words about Pat. He knows what I mean. DO NOT HESITATE to deal with onedayer - He's the BEST! Thank you sir!![*]Michael Victor - Michael offers some great accessories that can really make an AICS feel and look better! He went out of his way to help me out and get me the best price possible. Thanks![*]cramey74 - Sold me a great rifle. As described. Thanks![*]dimar1492 - Gave me a good deal on a great rifle. Good communication and nice guy. Thanks![/list] <span style="font-weight: bold"> AS BUYERS - These guys are NOT scamming: </span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]onedayer - Once again, onedayer makes the GTG list (twice from me). He's AWESOME![*]spot69221 - Fast payment on the rings. Good buyer.[*]1Sg (ret) - Nice to deal with. Payment received[*]Phone Man - Good to go. Payment received.[*]RJW - Pleasure to deal with. He even let me know who the knives went to. Glad to help out some of our GREAT servicemen! Thanks![*]irondude - Paid in full. No BS.[*]gszeto99 - Smooth deal. Payment received.[*]SNAFUBAR - Thanks for the smooth transaction. [*]FamilyMan - Nice to deal with a LOCAL. I'm sure we'll get out to shoot together soon. Thanks man.[*]CalmlyDeMented - Bought a rifle from overseas. Again, I was glad to pass on a deal to a man serving me and his country. Thank you sir![*]Smurfwarrior - This guy has great taste too.
smile.gif
Again, it was sweet to deal with a LOCAL! I'm still waiting to hit the range with you brother! I gotta see how a real shooter can perform with that 308. Thanks for a smooth as glass transaction. Nice to meet you man.[*]danb303 - Payment recieved. Thanks. Easy transaction.[*]Rangerwalker71 - Not only is he a 'Hide dealer, but he buys stuff too. Glad I could help complete your build. Got funds quick.[/list]<span style="font-weight: bold"> AS TRADERS: </span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]CMH - Was great to deal with. I got what I wanted, and hopefully CMH was pleased with the trade (I think he was). Thanks for helping me get into the gear I wanted (a.k.a. "needed")![/list]So far, I've yet to have a deal go "sour" on here. No scams and no (very little) bull.
smile.gif
. Thank you SNIPER'SHIDE for providing such an awesome community with so much sweet gear exchanging hands. All of you (above) and others have really made this sport enjoyable! THANKS ALL!!!

Insight3b is good to go as a seller. Scope base was like new.

NSO123 provides very fast payment and good communication throughout

Picked up a stock from 1shot2kill. Smooth dealings. Thumbs up!

+1 for Jeff1383

The barrel, brake and protector are great

Thanks!!!!!!
Mike

SFC Carpentier jr is GTG. Item arrived exactly as described and packaged extremely well. Thanks!

hemiram347 is gtg

Very long distance, very high dollar transaction...went incredibly smoothly, great communication, and amazing rifle. Deal with confidence.

Ceylon at deltaoutdoorsman.com is awesome. He got me a great price on a knife I was looking for. When he determined he did not have it in stock he sourced it somewhere else, sold it, and had it drop shipped to my house within 2 days. It was crazy good service. Thanks Ceylon, I will definitely be doing biz with you again in the near future.

GTG list:
bsniping
dtask
musicman
ACE31!
Mr. Maim
charlestonDiving
xXsnowXx
redirt78
monkboy13
Snyper
truegiant
m151m
White Mamba
onedayer
jwl
Adam B
bcpdshooter
Scotty22
Pierced Armor
avidflyer
cornhuskid
71cars
gunny
jakel
reinman
Tactical
Mustafa
Erud
Boydo
turbo54

PowerstrokeOBX is good to go! Sold him a GAP 10 and he paid quickly and provided great and timely communication.

Great painless trade with White Mamba.

Always some paranoia factor when shipping $2000 worth of stuff across the country, but communication was great and the transaction went exceptionally smooth.

Anyone looking to do business with CMH do so without worry. Casey is a straight -up +1 Brother.

RADMCG is an outstanding person to do business with. His word is as good as it gets.......He also pays attention to packaging when he ships....box showed abuse by gov employees but item was perfect packaged bomb proof!!!

Cross C is GTG. Item was in as described condition, fast shipping, excellent communication.

HOGTOOTH5R is good to go!!!

Promptly sent payment. I would gladly do business again with him!!

Made a purchase from Kasumi ... excellent communicator and wonderful to deal with. Buy with confidence ... I would definitely purchase from again!

I had good dealings with Forwardeyes and MNS. I got a beautiful shotgun from forwardeyes and traded for a nice bolt gun from MNS.

ehsboxer07 herkyhealer130 jasonk lennyo3034
ARE ALL GTG
special thanks to reximus for the overnight FedEx of my rings so I could put my AIAX together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LorenaF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ehsboxer07 herkyhealer130 jasonk lennyo3034
ARE ALL GTG
special thanks to reximus for the overnight FedEx of my rings so I could put my AIAX together.</div></div>

Lorena is GTG as well, paid promptly, good communication.

LorenaF said:
special thanks to reximus for the overnight FedEx of my rings so I could put my AIAX together.

Lorena is GTG as well, paid promptly, good communication.

Second that. Quick payment and quick to respond to PMs. Thanks for a smooth one!

Last edited: