• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Mexicanmatch, ott, aliveinspirit, and fredjake1 are all GTG. Smooth transaction,fast funds and solid guys. thanks

Prom93=good to go. I bought an AK74 off of him many weeks ago and have just now been able to get around to writing a review. The rifle is awesome and was in the condition as advertised. The rifle shoots perfectly, the trigger is beyond awesome, he stayed in contact with me the entire time and was more than willing to answer questions after the sale. In fact, I still text him to this day. Thanks for the great sale Martin. Do not be afraid to do biz with this awesome seller.

Prom93=good to go. I bought an AK74 off of him many weeks ago and have just now been able to get around to writing a review. The rifle is awesome and was in the condition as advertised. The rifle shoots perfectly, the trigger is beyond awesome, he stayed in contact with me the entire time and was more than willing to answer questions after the sale. In fact, I still text him to this day. Thanks for the great sale Martin. Do not be afraid to do biz with this awesome seller.
Thanks, happy to help a fellow member

Beef Curtain is good to go. He shipped the day after I paid. No problems at all.

Yama Arashi is GTG

Yama Arashi is GTG. Excellent communication, prompt payment, and professional conduct throughout our transaction.

Keith

Patches -- Is GTG. I bought a rifle from him. Shipping was fast and packaged well and communication was great. He even provided load data and MV's for the rifle. Good guy, easy to work with, and I would recommend him to anyone and/or do business with him again.

Aries64 on the GTG list (although I'm sure he is already)

Perfect comms, promptness, etc. Excellent transaction.

dappmgmt

Awesome member, answered every question I had, and was very accommodating.
GTG!

I've been a slacker and it's time to play catch up.... the list is long, but every one of these Hide members is a good to go seller! To a person they have communication, packaging, and shipping that ranges from excellent to outstanding, and not a single issue with any of my transactions. These folks are golden and you can deal with confidence!

Yama Arishi
chefcam864
TXTransplant
jasonk
wkrutledge
bcw1284
gunny
mp5sd/n/k
XLR
mbrittan
fastford
and probably a few others that I can't think of right now, thanks to every one of you!

Consolidated "Good Guy List" for me:

jasonk + 1
TacticalJ is GTG. Easy transaction. Highly recommended!
BigBore56 is GTG. Item as described and fast shipping! Thanks!
IlyaR Big +1 great guys and very honest!!!!!
littlerascal56 +1
JasonZ +1
[kstraughen] KS308sass is 100% GTG. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks!
Oregonlaw76 +1 very easy to work with! Cheers

Last edited:
LongArm is definetly good to go!, Great price on a hard to find item, super easy to deal with, super fast shipping, deal with confidence, I hope I get the chance to deal with him again.

I had a good transaction with Doyputasos. Nice deal on a scope, good communication, outstanding packing job!