• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Just wanted to give a shout out to Andy aka Alpine338. Very willing to help and knowledgeable. Great resource for any needs you might have. Thanks Andy.

Reactions: Alpine 338
Garmil is GTG. The scope was shipped asap, he responded quickly to questions (tracking was wacky) and it showed up on time. Thanks!

ETA:

Softcock is also GTG. Bought some nylon gear per my specs. It arrived *in under a week* and the quality is excellent! I'm impressed.

emfour

@duane1969 is superb. My deals with him have been some of my favorites. Great guy and very nice products at great prices. Trustworthy and fast. Thanks buddy.

@Kiba is G2G. Met purchase terms and mailed payment immediately. Easy to talk to, quick with communications, and will shoot the shit too.

@cageli is GTG. Great comms, fast shipping w/ tracking, and fair pricing. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks man.

Reactions: cageli
redshagr is GTG!

We traded Geissele triggers, he's a newer member but straight up and honest. He also anted up and paid Lowlight the dues to post there early too.

Definitely would deal with him again. He actually got his package out to me before I did, arrived in like two or three days. Told me trigger was used, but you can't really tell.

Just wanted to say that Stevo3556 is “GTG” I just purchased a scope from him and it was in perfect condition just as it was described. Would definitely do business with him again.

Reactions: Stevo3556