• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Crazyeddie46 is a great seller. He put up with my PayPal taking forever to go through, communicated with me on shipping and tracking info, and had my scope to me before I even thought to check tracking.

TangoSierra916 easy communication, fast shipping and item arrived in perfect condition.

Bdomar incredibly fast shipping. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with.

Sbui is GTG.

What we really need is a bad guy list --seems that'd be easier and quicker to keep track of.... OR just bring back the ratings!

SandiegoReloader27 is GTG.

Good comms, everything as described and shipped quick!

loudandproud
his self made 3d printed card holders were promptly delivered and nice quality exactly as he described them .

"Blacknwhite11" was super easy and a pleasure to purchase from. Fast shipping and 100% exact as advertised. I purchased a rifle from him and I still text him on advice on hand loading for that rifle and he is very fast to spill useful information. I will definitely do business again with him.

Just completed an excellent transaction with LAkuNoc. Communicated well throughout deal. Shipped when he said it would ship and item was exactly as described.

6brshooter is GTG

I just completed my first purchase in the PX for a KMW Sentinel Stock and it was very smooth...

Thank you to:

6brshooter

for a smooth transaction. Excellent communication, quick shipping, can't ask for more. Very easy to deal with.

Last edited:
@Estes640 is an extraordinarily honest and forthright gentleman with the utmost integrity!!
Deal with every confidence !!

Bought a Gen 2 Razor from him. It arrived safely and in better than described condition!

Amazing communication, super easy transaction, packaged with great care, totally awesome experience!!!
No worries!!

Thank you again sir!!

Lunabear is GTG. Purchased some 34 mm seekins rings from him. Shipping was fast. Transaction was pretty straightforward and smooth.

Just saw that when in PM screen the left side now shows "Rating" next to your information. I've sold a lot of stuff over the years here, how is this "Rating" being populated?

1568755920068.png

Dschapp44 is a perfect seller. Good communication, shipped fast and product exactly as described.

Last edited: