Good Guy List

Klbowhunter

Private
Belligerents
Jul 2, 2014
TN
Dschapp44 is GTG. Bought a scope that turned out to have issue and he stood behind it and refunded. Great integrity, thank you sir. Saved me a month without optic.

jburtt

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Schrambo is GTG. Bought a $2600 thermal from him. Great communication, timely shipping and nice packaging job. Top Notch Transaction.

Jaron3

Private
Belligerents
Jul 23, 2017
@Fitz

Great guy to do business with. Awesome comms, fast shipping and air ride packaging. I would definitely buy from him again

Reactions: Fitz

Fitz

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2004
Webster, Texas
@Fitz

Great guy to do business with. Awesome comms, fast shipping and air ride packaging. I would definitely buy from him again
and @Jaron3 pays quickly, communicates well, was understanding of my crazy busy week leading to a two day delay in shipping. I sincerely appreciate the easy transaction.

Reactions: Jaron3

Smp2500

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 3, 2012
Denver CO
devildiver. Fast response and everything but when the box showed up with the cz 455 barrel I purchased the box had a hole in it and no barrel. looks to me like the thing could have been packaged better so it wasn’t bouncing around enough to break out of the box. Filed a claim with usps and it looks like I’ll get about half my money back. Oh well right. He got paid and I didn’t ask for more insurance.

kytrapper

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2010
Tangodown:

Great transaction excellent communication and the scope arrived in as new condition ... I would deal with again without a second thought!!!!