Feedback  Good Guy List

jburtt

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Schrambo is GTG. Bought a $2600 thermal from him. Great communication, timely shipping and nice packaging job. Top Notch Transaction.

Jaron3

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2017
@Fitz

Great guy to do business with. Awesome comms, fast shipping and air ride packaging. I would definitely buy from him again

Reactions: Fitz

Smp2500

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Denver CO
devildiver. Fast response and everything but when the box showed up with the cz 455 barrel I purchased the box had a hole in it and no barrel. looks to me like the thing could have been packaged better so it wasn’t bouncing around enough to break out of the box. Filed a claim with usps and it looks like I’ll get about half my money back. Oh well right. He got paid and I didn’t ask for more insurance.

kytrapper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2010
Tangodown:

Great transaction excellent communication and the scope arrived in as new condition ... I would deal with again without a second thought!!!!

BCX

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2018
Just did a transaction w Safety 3rd. Easy communication and fast payer. Guys GTG!

Bradv86

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2019
TX
Completed a transaction with C_Mack for his Minox ZP5 scope. He shipped immediately after payment and it was exactly as described. Great seller.

DeadAss

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2017
Kentucky
110len is Good to go great communication, fast shipping, and item was in great shape ! Would deal with him again anytime