• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Ronald is GTG! Shipped fast (brought my USO scope to USO and had them pack it even), received item exactly as described, and even threw in a free t-shirt. Thanks Ron!

cut rifled, is GTG. Got a rifle from him and it is very nice and good guy also. Thanks

KCinside is great to deal with! He was very fair, honest, and accurate in his description of the rifle I purchased. I would deal with him again and highly recommend him.

Thanks KCinside!

Riss is GOOD TO GO!!

Bought Leupold 3.5-10 x 40 LRT M1 with armalite 1 piece base for $625 shipped. Good communication, fast shipping. Any questions PM me. Awsome transaction.

Louis

MtGoat (Pat) is definitely one of the good guys. I had an excellent business transaction with him! Great communications, and super fast shipping.

Terry Olendorff

One more +1 for Seporith

I can honestly tell you that Anthony is a true friend of mine

Thanks again, Chris

FCS is great to deal with. Good guy, prompt communication and shipping. I bought a Surgeon action from him and his work delayed shipment by one day (only) so he shipped UPS 2nd Day AM to have it to me in two days. I certainly didn't ask for that extra expense on his part. He did it on his own. That's a stand up guy. Thanks Andrew! critter_bill

NineHotel is a great buyer. I sold him a Gracey trimmer that I was too mechanically challenged to properly set up. He paid promptly, followed up quickly with all comms, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Leo. critter_bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did a deal with member "Longeye", great guy to deal with, good comms, fast payment...

Great member...

Bruce</div></div>
Bruce is %100- He worked well around his schedule to put the deal together, fast shipping, gear better than the pics- which were good. I'd do it again....

A side note- I have just been getting started in the this shooting venue and have bought quite a bit of my "startup" gear from you guys here on the boards- Every transaction has been smooth and worry free for excellent,lightly used gear.
Thanks for being a group of people one can be proud to belong to...

Longeye

+1 for Bo Heck, bought some Leupy rings. They were as described, good communication and fast shipping. No problems at all.

+1 for Mike G. Stock arrived lickedy split and I should have more than enough time to get it set up for the Pre-Shot Challenge. Would do business with again without hesitation.

Joe

+1 for Critter_Bill in upper SC. Did a deal with him on some primers. A super guy and I can highly recommend doing business with him.

OutlawTen5, Ottob, & Bongos 3 Men who have proven to be trustworthy and very helpful. Anthony

ethernectar . . . .absolutely great to deal with!

bought Crimson Trace grips from him, the were new.
i made error, sent too much money, he let me know
and sent twice the amount in merchandise to make
up for MY SCREW UP.

thanks Matt, would deal with you any time.

oneshot976 sells nice guns, everything was as stated, would definitely buy from him again

my good guy list:

Ida81
propulsionclimbing
oneshot976
10one
tackleberry
rocker
fatboy
spr1
Bauer Arms
Bill the Lurker
Kevin Deaton

Longeye was great to work with and sent out payment very quick. Thanks for the easy transaction.

Mac

Sniper1* --- One of the GOOD GUYS. Excellent transaction and excellent communication.

Thanks again, Chris

A big thumbs up for hitman. Fast to ship and packages real well. Good packaging is nothing to sneer at. Would highly recommend him and will buy again from him if given the chance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gopher711</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">7mmRM</span> is GTG !!! </div></div>

Back at ya!