• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">jhead7416</span> is GTG !!! Super fast payments!

<span style="font-weight: bold">ERdept</span> .... an awesome SH'er and top notch first class

i'll do business gain w/out hesitation
smile.gif

cb <*)))>{

I bought some parts from <span style="font-weight: bold">sniper307</span>, excellent transaction all around.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ratbert</span> was great to deal with!!!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">RattlerSkin</span></span> is good to go. i bought an RCBS chargemaster scale off of him. it arrived in great shape, and even had the user manual- quick shipping too.

thanks alot.

Fletcher took good care of me. Product was as described and seller was in good communication throughout the transaction. Thank you sir!

Product was IOR 4-14x50 Tactical Illuminated MP-8

-matt

Got a Pelican case from dane5331 just what I was expecting, thankyou!

ZOMBIE101 is GTG. Super great guy. Enjoyed talking with him via phone and pm's. Went out of his way to see the sale went of smooth.

THANKS brother.

Couple more I forgot to add...

<span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Hooper</span>

Both are A+++ guys to deal with!

Crush Daddy, OldLeatherneck, and DHanz are all good to go. Flawless to deal with. Trade with, sell to, and buy from these guys with much confidence.

Brian

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Tuna:</span></span>

GREAT TRADE!! Easy to deal with. He made a fair honest trade, conducted himself in a moral and ethical manner. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks again,
MCASgt New River

Back at you Blackburn. Your an honest and trustworthy individual.

I'll gladly do business with you again and recommend others can trust you also.

I recently did a transaction with HairHunter....he's good to go. Great communication, fast payment and an absolute pleasure to do business with. I'd recommend him to others.

Scott (coues7)

septic-tank 13 is GTG. Very good communication and very smooth transaction. Quality of item purchased is excellent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KEYDIVERFLA, absolutely GTG. Deal with 100% confidence. </div></div>
Thanks Lt. You helped as well.....smooth as silk

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ditto for J. Head A/K/A jhead7416.

Trade with confidence!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I just completed a trade/ sale with DesertHK which was flawless.</span>