• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I was lucky enough to complete a transaction with kilo7788, and I cannot sing his praises loudly enough. He gave me a great deal on some really nice stuff, communication was excellent, he shipped lightning-fast, and everything was better than described. Top notch guy!
Deal with total confidence.
Thanks again,
Matt

Ok I need to catch up on this list...

Adician
kombayotch
300WSM
matchking
Bat Boy

All good guys to deal with!

Big Plus 1 for :

jhead7416

He responded to a WTB ad and was great to deal with, Gret coms and item was better than described.

Duke308 was excellent to deal with. Excellent communication, packaged very well and quick shipping.

scottsnipe was excellent to deal with. Excellent communication, packaged very well and quick shipping.

mjmensale: did a deal, everything smooth, great comm, merchandise as advertised. Gentleman went out of his way to deliver in person. Thank you!!!

rescueswimmer is GTG! Smooth transaction, fast shipping, everything as advertised. Thanks!

Big +1 for <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Anvil8541</span></span>

I purchased a AR upper from him last friday, received it the following Monday, thats fast shipping. He was a pleasure to deal with, it was a vey smooth transavtion.

Kirk R

<span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5</span>: is good to go on high end deals! Great rifle, can't wait to shoot it!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">augnmike</span>: is good to go on high end deals! Saved me a good $300 on a new USO scope!!!

Re: stilts75

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">stilts75</span></span> is GTG! Good communication and fast payment. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Da-Law-Dawg... definitely good to go. Great communication, quick shipping and a hell of a guy to boot.

Thanks for everything... now to go put it to use!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aron81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Da-Law-Dawg... definitely good to go. Great communication, quick shipping and a hell of a guy to boot.

Thanks for everything... now to go put it to use! </div></div>

You are welcome Drew!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Aron81</span> </span>just purchased a rig off me for a substantial sum. Transaction was smooth as butta! Good commo and quick payment! Super guy to deal with.

Thanks again Drew!

+1 for Darrenk75b

Just bought a barrel from him and the transaction went smooth as silk. Great comms amd prompt shipping.

Fbomb is GTG!

Just completed a deal with him and the comms were great, shipping was prompt and item was exactly as described.