• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I just did a deal with pharm762 had excellent comms, and item was better than described both in quality and condition. Definately good to go.

Just completed a sale from both of these guys and they were very prompt with payment, smooth deal.......

Elkhuntinguide
Chooter

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">GunjunkieM24</span></span> <span style="font-size: 14pt">Is Good to Go</span>...

cav1993 is beyond GTG. Sent the bipod out the same day I sent the money order and it is in better shape than I thought it was going to be in!

-X

E4300WSM is definitely Good to Go.

Just finished a dela with him and he was prompt with payment and had great communications.

<span style="font-weight: bold">qzilla </span> is GTG, Super fast payment
wink.gif

TSprink Trey Sprinkle is a rip off artist. Out of Clovis New Mexico. He may have changed his handle be careful. Says he does mountain lion hunts. He tried to screw several members out of thousands of dollars.

Gunswanted is gtg. Worked through a nasty usps shipping issue without any problems, he is very understanding and easy to work with! Deal with complete confidence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Hawkins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Falar is good to go - great communication/transaction. </div></div>

The same goes for you my friend.

Fast payment and no haggling.

jhedg is good to go. Scope arrived in like new condition as described and fast shipping.

diggler44
Positive+
Scott is a good guy and knowledgeable rifleman. Transaction was easy and he's a great communicator. Payment arrived on time as indicated. Highly recommend!
A+++