• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Haven't posted here in a while....
Had good dealings with...

subgunr
264win
LVMIKE
Jon Lester
waynea_91
sgtlmj
pale horse
Matt.Cross
doc76251
dferg77
cg_wilson2003
SPDGG
shakey yankee

Had some high dollar sales recently with the following two:

oneshot976

Anchor Zero Six

Both without a hitch

These are all folks that ordered, paid and received through our ongoing shemagh sale. There may be more, and I'll update after Scott updates our spreadsheet (the man's been busy this month).

kc shooter
1000 yard
elkhuntingguide
Boone
Little Bill
OutlawTen5
81sfo
reynolds
dagsta
Quietman
Magforce
Pinto
er1c274
Storm Tactical
polter71
Lightfoot
strick9
Mike
Sandbogg
cozmacozmy
usnightgunner
jerseymike
7mmRM
700P300
Smchop

Had good deals go through with

mcm308
lou400a
salmonaxe
farmer
Diablo
DustinC
M40A3peacemaker
keydiverfla
Herber
kft101
vmpgsc
RFrye
Erud
Bill Stoffels
Blacksmith
codyb
RandyM
RSR
SS8541
308LR
LoMartin
MrM14
XLR
leagle
chu2001
Bacarrat
SSSamurai
David777
jcf0721
RWG818
dar

NightMel is awesome and GTG. He sent the stock before he received the m/o from me. Will always be GTG to do more business with him. Thanks T

Just want to give everyone a heads up.

700p300 is a straight shootin' guy deal with him with confidence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just want to give everyone a heads up.

700p300 is a straight shootin' guy deal with him with confidence! </div></div>

+1. 700P300 is GTG.

KHOOKS and brand692 are great guys to talk with and do business with. Buy or sell with confidence to these guys.

Thanks again, guys! I appreciate it.

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomme boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AXEMAN is GTG. Fast shipper. </div></div>

same on my end, fast pay, it was a smooth transaction

As if it needs to be said again
wink.gif
but Grand is GTG!

TheShooter is a good guy to do business with. Good communication and the merchandise was a described. Delivered when he said he would.

wilshire1412 is GTG! Great deal on some absolutely new Seekins rings. Thanks again!

Traded a Kimber for an upper, rear sight and stock from RWG818. Was told the rear sight was a Knights Armament, but when it got here found it was not(fake airsoft pos). Dont think he was trying to play me(but the gun is already for sale again), but I am waiting to see if he makes it right. I feel Im out $100+ bucks.

The recent guys I have dealt with have all been very quick and responsive to deal with:
SKOG
LONG RANGE DOGR
Bauer Arms (Adam has been great to work with)
Semour Gunz

All were great to deal with.

Scott at Liberty Optics does a good job of taking care of Active Duty Military also.

Tim8654 --- Good to go. Thanks again for sending the NF NXS Bikini covers. It worked out perfectly for what I was doing.

Chris

Just received a log book from <span style="color: #FF0000">Mark @ Storm Tactical</span>. All e-mails & phone calls were answered promptly and shipping was fast. Thanks Mark!