• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Had an awesome transaction with Valcon. Great communication and fast shipping. Awesome guy to deal with

@clyancey is a great seller, shipped fast, gave a great deal, communicated quickly. I am not sure how it could get any better. Even followed up with a few weeks later to see if I was still happy with the purchase. Thank you.

I recently dealt with DR0331 on a chassis purchase. The chassis was exactly as he described it and the communication was great. He shipped the chassis in the original box from Eurooptic as it was packed by them. It arrived quickly with no issues. I would highly recommend him as a seller.

Had a great transaction with jd5521 I sold him a scope the same day he sent payment and the next I shipped it out with insurance all worked out perfectly.
Thank you.

Malfieri is GTG
Bought a spotting scope from him
Great communication,well packaged and shipped quickly
Deal in confidence