• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strangedays is good to go. Great guy to deal with and shipping was fast. </div></div>
KHOOKS was also a great person to work with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptainChaos51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rockin fast pay and great guys to deal with:
Ripsnort
chpprguy
AXEMAN
remaction
Alpha_Tango
BALLS-172
D Mat
thundertrap

</div></div>

back at you...

oneshot976 sells nice guns, everything was as stated, would definitely buy from him again

my good guy list:

Ida81
propulsionclimbing
oneshot976
10one
tackleberry
rocker
fatboy
spr1
Bauer Arms
Bill the Lurker
Kevin Deaton
djw442
M1tanker

Carbinero is GTG. Made a purchase from him and he was extremely helpful in answering questions and helping diagnose a potential problem. Very honest and easy to deal with. Did everything he said he would do and in a timely fashion. Great to deal with.....

Re: Jay5oh

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jay5oh</span></span> is GTG! Item shipped promptly and received as described. Great communication and smooth deal. Deal with <span style="font-style: italic">Jay5oh</span> with confidence.

Keith

Recently bought a pair of glasses from <span style="font-weight: bold">macman2564 </span> .
Good communication and shipped promptly.
Unfortunately, through no fault of his, the post office lost them and they never showed. When I sent him a PM he responded quickly and was very apologetic and was eager to work out a soloution. We agreed to give it another week to see if they showed up, and when I told him they didn't, he promptly issued me a full refund.
Sometimes you can tell more about the character of a seller when something goes wrong than when everything goes right.
Macman2564 is a stand-up guy and 100% GTG in my book!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dksd39</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NCHP, jcvibby and farmer are GTG </div></div>

back at you dude. thanks.

Duc is also great to go.

Just did a transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">TalkingBush</span>. Good guy and quick shipping! Great to do business with.

Jonathan at SRT Supply is absolutely GTG. Fantastic deal on new AE MKII in 308, 5656 scope mount and stock screws. Talked on Monday-picked up the stick on Friday. Fantastic service-deal with confidence.

A great big, GTG for Weazer. Super communication, pistol exactly as described (if not better), and shipped quickly. Even with a death in the family and having to travel he shipped the pistol. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks again,
Dave

M.45 , you're welcome and he too is GTG.

Pinto Helder22 Starvin DocB Mr. Haymaker desertshooter Dave inVA luv2shoot xring are GTG.

Stan462 is definitely GTG. Great guy.

I just recently had a trade with OutlawTen5. Chris is one of the good guys. No problems at all when dealing with him.

BM11 is GTG. Great guy to deal with. Big $$$ transaction went perfect. Thanks Bob