• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

pfl338, outstanding stand up guy. Easy going, fast shipping, superb product!
Thank you!

streetbob_grayrider easy to do a deal with; payment was quick and in the format requested. 100% good to deal with on the MGW Sight Pusher from Rooster02.

Dealt with GenericBadGuy on a set of Redding 9mm does. Transaction was very smooth and shipping was quick. He is good to go in my opinion.

Bought a a Hensoldt scope from Brand692. Great communication, packaged well and shipped extremely fast. Scope is perfect as described.
Deal with confidence!

DoubleD735 is good to go … I bought a chassis from him which was exactly as described, great communication and quick shipping. Thank you!

hafejd30is good to go
This a great guy to deal with!! The rifle and accessories were as expected. Transaction and communication was great I would not hesitate to buy anything for him again!!!

Glassaholic is Good to Go, 100% Bought a Steiner C35 from him. Exactly as described, communication excellent, and transaction went smooth. Solid guy to do business with, wouldn't hesitate purchasing anything from him.

BlackMetal is a good guy. Great communication as seller, exactly as described, fast shipping. Would definitely do business again.

@Jobel is good to go. Never shipped international before, but he knew the process and it worked out just fine.​

Had a great transaction with alonewolf85. There were a couple of bobbles on my end and he worked with me wonderfully to get it done. We had very open lines of communication and he was very good with providing information that I asked for. This guy is GTG.

@NY_BoltGuy is good to go! He is a new member that had no feedback so he generously sent his Zco in trade first. Communication was great, shipping was fast and the optic showed up perfectly as described. I would not hesitate to buy from or trade with him again.

Reactions: NY_BoltGuy
psdan000 - Bought a Remington XCR 223 from him and it is as described. Great comms, shipped fast and safe, GREAT GUY to Deal with!!!