• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hodds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BM11 is GTG. Great guy to deal with. Big $$$ transaction went perfect. Thanks Bob </div></div>Hodds is great to deal with as well. Everything went great, and everything was perfectly as described!

My GTG buyers/sellers list:

240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phillik747</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USMCj is GTG. Fast shipping. Bi-pod looks great!

Thanks Joe,

Kyle </div></div>

You're welcome! Enjoy.

Done recent sells with these, all great transactions and great comm's.

3 PER
Hardmix
7.62willdo
BigNate

MidwestPX is a great place for your shooting needs. Ty is a great guy to do business with. Order with confidence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhead7416</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308skinner is GTG. Just completed a smooth transaction. Thanks Adam! </div></div>

jhead7416 is GTG!!!

My GTG buyers/sellers list:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">110len</span></span>
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

Just bought some glass off of <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper6</span></span>. Just as described or better! Super guy and smooth transaction all the way through!

Thanks again Jeremy!

USMCj (Joe) is 100% GTG. He went out of his way to make sure our deal for rifle and a bunch of ammo/components/extras went smoothly and everything got to me in perfect shape. Very appreciated! -Aaron

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">Marak</span></span></span> is GTG!!!

He went above and beyond with shipping my S&B PMII.

I quoted him $42+change for shipping via USPS 2 day Priority w/4K insurance from his place to mine. He sent it via UPS <span style="text-decoration: underline">2 day w/ 4K insurance</span>, as I asked, which cost him hundreds!!! AND he said "Don't worry about the cost" and something about liking UPS better.

Jeff is a RARE breed. I can't say enough good things about this transaction nor about Jeff... the man that started <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> own personal "<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">Pay It Forward</span></span>" campaign.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">AMC 308</span></span> is good to go! Quick Payment, and very reasonable to do business with (even after I forgot to send him the shipping info!).

Deal with Confidence.

Howdy everyone!!

I wanted to briefly post about a purchase I made here of a gorgeous IRA/308 from "phylodog" aka Cory Nash. This individual is top notch and went above and beyond just a normal purchase agreement. He was kind enough to re-DC the rifle for me in a pattern of my choosing. We did put our ideas together as his was exactly what I was thinking of.
He did this " job " out of the kindness of his heart; although he has a DC business which I highly recommend. I just wanted all to know that he is a gtg and downright outstanding individual.

No one should hesitate to do business w/ him. Thank you Cory for all you did!!
With highest regards, Tim.

Stilts75 is GTG, did a transaction with him on some goods. Great coms,& fast shipping. Goods showed up as described.

Bob6118 and I had a GTG deal. He was quick with info and replies and everything was 100% on a NF NXS.