• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

cdq8047 @ Chris Q

Bought his SRS 300 winmag barrel set. Stuff was packed like a pro, looked BETTER than described, fit perfect, and he threw in some extra ammo just to make sure I could shoot it to test for no extra charge.

Dude dropped shipping number in LESS THAN A DAY of payment, dropped his personal number, and followed up with me as I got it less than 3 days later.

Dude is a straight no-nonsense shooter and id deal with him any day of the week. Having dealt with shady sellers/buyers in the past, this guy is the exact opposite - green flags all the way and a pleasure to deal with any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

@MOUNTIC Jake is an excellent dude to do business with! Good communication, good prices, world-class packaging skills. Seriously, someone could drop-kick one of his boxes and succeed only in hurting their foot.

• Love
Reactions: MOUNTIC
@Smithdausmc321 Was a great dude, very quick to respond and kept to his word! Got a killer MDT Chassis off him!

Attachments

• IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    524.2 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Smithdausmc321
@lowbid is a fair dealer, fast to ship and knows how to pack heavy shot so you don’t end up receiving a box of heartache.

@nmmi9100 is a good guy to deal with. Great communication, stayed in contact the whole time. Fast payment, he mailed out funds the same day he posted he'd take it on the ad. Easy transaction, highly recommend.

RTH1800 is a pleasure to do business with! Dies were excellent! Deal with confidence

@HandymanHans was a pleasure to work with! Scored an ODG Geissele scope mount for a second upper on my pig gun “Kermit”…. Pretty sure Hans had it shipped before payment even cleared!

Regardless, great comms (plenty of pics that showed exact item/condition), and no issues…thanks again for a great transaction.

IMG_2508.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

…and no, it’s not getting mounted there, LoL. Just checking color match against my 50 shades of ODG rifle. Also confirmed Reptilia caps fit (as advertised). That second upper will run a scope and rmr on a 45-degree offset mount; Reptilia ‘should’ be doing a run of mounts, etc. In ODG later this year.

Can hardly wait!

IMG_2612.jpeg

Reactions: The GIF-fer
New to the forum but active on Rokslide.. I don’t know where to post but Snipeshot009 is NOT A GOOD GUY. .. I posted on 30hart classified add stating that if a deal fell through I would take the scope … Snipeshot009 pm’s saying that 30hart wasn’t online but if I emailed him he’d get back with me and sent me some rando email address.
The next day I pmd 30hart and he said that email address def wasn’t his! So……watch out for Snipeshot009

Attachments

• IMG_6955.png
    IMG_6955.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6956.png
    IMG_6956.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
New to the forum but active on Rokslide.. I don’t know where to post but Snipeshot009 is NOT A GOOD GUY. .. I posted on 30hart classified add stating that if a deal fell through I would take the scope … Snipeshot009 pm’s saying that 30hart wasn’t online but if I emailed him he’d get back with me and sent me some rando email address.
The next day I pmd 30hart and he said that email address def wasn’t his! So……watch out for Snipeshot009
this is a common scam tactic, report snipeshot009

@newageroma is a great Dude and was a pleasure to do business with. Everything came through as offered and early. I highly recommend him to all for further business.

Attachments

• 20230831_150436.jpg
    20230831_150436.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 23
I got that email today while waiting for @PJK to respond so not sure what is going on there

Just to be clear @PJK is good to go but someone using that name at the email is trying to take people's money

Attachments

• IMG_6059.png
    IMG_6059.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: PJK
Just to be clear @PJK is good to go but someone using that name at the email is trying to take people's money
I’d like to find this fraudulent sharpshooter/shapshooter fellow and crack his knees in half. What kind of lowlife gets by constantly finding ways to scam people. It sucks when they try imitating actual good guys

Reactions: TrevN
I’d like to find this fraudulent sharpshooter/shapshooter fellow and crack his knees in half. What kind of lowlife gets by constantly finding ways to scam people. It sucks when they try imitating actual good guys
Yea pretty crappy, I exchanged 8-10 emails back and forth whoever is at the email end, they even had 10-12 pics of the exact item and was ready to ship. Complete lowlife junk humans