• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Jim Heggeness is good to go, I just did a transaction with him and it all went smoothly, stuff was well packed, and he promptly shipped it and e-mailed me the tracking numbers. I'd highly recommend him.

+1 for kcshooter, I just bought an AI from him and got a great deal, shipped promptly and exactly as advertised.
Thanks for a great transaction.

Hide member Austan is an ace.

I posted on the gunsmithing forum that I was having a hard time finding an OEM spec trigger spring for a rem 700. I checked midway, brownells, etc and everyone sells a spring with an upper pull weight of 2.5lbs. I like to set mine at 3-4 lbs

Instead of pointing me to a supplier, Austan offered to send me one. I exchanged a few PMs trying to find something I could trade, but he kept saying "don't worry about it Jim, it's just one shooter helping another, not a big deal".

Bottom line, I have the part and this guy whom I have never met simply gave it to me as a kind gesture. It is a big deal.. he gave his time, paid postage and took a part out of his reserve to help someone he does not know.

Alex from Euro Optics is GTG, great guy to work with, ships fast with tracking number!

Kampfeld Customs

Karl is awesome to work with and his work is top notch. Super fast on a bol install and spiral. I am a Definite repeat customer

Mark from Storm Tactical is 100% GTG!!!
Tactical books/rifle data books arrived faster then I had thought they would and he added some extras in for me!

Great guy to do business with and really nice to talk to!

sniper1*, spot69221, chpprguy are all G2G. all items sold have arrived fast, were well shipped and were as decribed in the ads

LapuaRocks
Alf
hueys66
Magua
Grumulkin

I had pleasant and expedient dealings with each member....all are GTG

Just received one of those great Kestrel 4000NV from Huntler today. Fast shipping. Just like he said...like new. +++1 for Huntler.

chpprguy is GTG!, items arrived as described, shipped quick, and had great communication. I would definitely deal with him again.

300WSM is good to go, bought some badger rings and ACI. He shipped them super quick and everything was "as advertised". Deal w/ confidence.

libertyman777 is GTG! Very professional transaction.

Nashlaw was super easy to deal with. I can't say enough good things about my dealings with him. Product exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Nashlaw!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sniper1*, spot69221, chpprguy are all G2G. all items sold have arrived fast, were well shipped and were as decribed in the ads</div></div>

axeman is g2g

Just completed a deal with TheOneTwo and he's GTG. Great communication & product exactly as advertised.

Just completed my second deal with "hamr56". He's top notch, honest, and courteous. Solid SH member, pleasure to work with him. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bongos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cbosshog79 is good to go </div></div>

Thanks for the easy transaction Khanh. I hope you enjoy the upper.

Cody

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">libertyman777 is GTG! Very professional transaction. </div></div>

Worked a trade with Mr. JFComfort. Transaction was smooth, rings are in outstanding condition. Would certainly do business with again.

Paul

Barney88PDC and Nightmel are both men of their word.
Both men sent money very fast- just like they promised.
GTG in my book.

david

MtGoat is great to deal with. Great communication,fast shipping and a dead on description.

bob6118 is outstanding. He sent me a barrel I needed for a project. He wouldn't accept payment for it and he even paid to ship it. Talk about pay it forward. If you can ever help him out, please do. I certainly owe him.

Lucks (adam) is absolutely GTG. Great guy, rifle was just as described but performs even better than I could hope for. Was willing to be (overly) flexible in meeting up with me so we could FTF. -A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triplecelectric</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSprink Trey Sprinkle is a rip off artist. Out of Clovis New Mexico. He may have changed his handle be careful. Says he does mountain lion hunts. He tried to screw several members out of thousands of dollars. </div></div>

+1000
TREY SPRINKLE = AVOID AT ALL COST. DID A PHONY NIGHTFORCE GROUP BUY AND NEVER SENT THE SCOPES! WHAT A LOSER!

Scooty Puff, Sr. and Scottmilk are both waaaay gtg.

Money sent as promised and flawless transaction.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt">mjmensale is good to go.</span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt">mjmensale is good to go.</span></span></span> </div></div>

+1 mjmensale is great to deal with. Shipped quickly and all went well. Deal with confidence.

mjmensale is good to go. Fast shipping, good communication, and good packaging.