• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

New to Snipershide and I bought my first item here from <span style="font-weight: bold">BgBmBoo</span>.

Fast shipping and great communication. Item was exactly as advertised.

Do not hesitate to deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">BgBmBoo</span> definately G2G!

I just finished transactions with these guys and all of them are great to work with!

Tigerbikes

bm11

XARMOR

GTG HYDRO 556 GOOD GUY LIST

Did a buy from hydro 556, it was all good, smooth,fast, and he was great at keeping in touch through out the deal!!
THANKS AGAIN HYDRO 556
dr4pat

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">long range dogr</span></span> is Good to Go!

Real smooth communications, extremely fast payment, and all around pleasure to do business with. Deal with Confidence!

Transaction with m24armorer was smooth as could be hoped for. Great communication and fast shipping with product exactly as described.

Did business with 8up and would not hesitate to do it again. Great communication, fast shipping. Cannot say enough good things about the experience which was my first on the hide.

+1 for demolition51

I received the product as described and in good condition.

A good guy to deal with.

been away for a few days without computer access.

im not sure whats going on with postal service in my
location. but everything has been sent out and addressed.

wasnt sure where to apologize at. but farmer and the other
guy who was bought my suunto watch.

sincerely,
sal

Just wanted to post a special one up for this member.

I was in need of a couple 20moa bases and OutlawTen5 helped me out in a big way!

Gents, in the years i've spent on here i've only met a few members that are as good as this guy!

Thanks for your generosity pard! Hopefully someday i can return the favor.

Just completed a transaction for a built Sako Quad trainer with DesertMonkey and he is definitely GTG! Great transaction, and kept in touch the whole way through.

Thanks again!

Fastford is GTG. Within 10 minutes of receiving payment he had shipped the item. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

someguy12341 is GTG. Bought a GAP from him and it was everything he said it was. Great communication very fast shipping.

Ghogs Nightmare is GTG. The stuff I bought came sooner than expected

JMC

dgm308 is gtg. Bought an LMT SOPMOD from him and it was as advertized. Fast shipping.

I will give two shoes two thumbs up. Accurate discretion of goods, fair price, good communication and quick delivery. Bill

Done recent dealings with these buyers:

BUC303
BERTMAN77MK2
Summitsitter

All GTG and appreciate the smooth transactions. Wish they were all this easy.

Also, oneshot onekill is a true gentleman, sent me something for free.

Thanks Strangedays . Your definitely one of the guys I like doing business with here on the Hide . No BS , No Drama , you do what you say your gonna when you say your gonna do it . What more could a you ask for .