• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Dago72, Thank you for going above and beyond with the sale and shipping on this really cool Vortex Razor!!
Looks great, thanks for the deal! GTG

GIXXER2000 A++ feedback as seller purchased a couple magazines for my new rifle. Fast communicator and exceeds expectations. Greatly appreciated and gives great prices on highly sought after items.

I had a great transaction with Wigwamitus and Strictly Offensive Kit. Wig answered all my questions, and we discussed my specific needs overall for a few hours total on multiple calls before I decided on a thermal to fit my very specific need. Shipping was super-fast and UPS delivered. Would absolutely do business with these folks again.

Dfin is a solid citizen. I bought a barrel from him, he shipped it when he said he would, and I recieved it in precisely the condition he said it was. Would do business with again.

EmanP is good to go! Communication was great and product was exactly as stated. Arrived early and he even followed up to make sure I had it. Great guy to do business with, totally deserves to be on the Good Guy List!!

man32ahan is an amazing seller. UPS screwed things up and man32ahan stayed on top of things to get the job done. I'm very happy!