• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Drhorsepower is gtg!
Great solution I can recommend with ATrickler V4.

BoreBear is gtg, shipping was same day, communication was excellent, item was exactly as described, would definitely recommend to deal with.

@blhar15 is absolutely Good To Go.

We did a deal on a Ai Ax with extras. He as seller, me of course, as buyer. We took it snail mail slow and vetted each other appropriately.

Transaction was smooth as butter and typical as the hide from 2010's. Couldn't be happier with the process.

Deal with confidence. He is 100% stand up guy with integrity.

/nettie

Not sure if company reviews go here, see no other spot...

Shoutout to KIR ammo. One of the few stores to ship to Mass; no bs, fast, good prices.
It's sad when so many sellers dont even have the modicum of intestinal fortitude to do something %100 legal, then bemoan loss of rights.
Hat's off to KIR.

dynadog44 Very smooth transaction for a ZCO. He was extremely accommodating with holding the item, pending a FTF sale, while I was out of town. Deal with confidence.

Bought from the following in the last couple of months:

BigScoot45
Jeremyhunter
HandymanHans
exoto1225
wade2big
AK4900PA
Kamerad
man32ahan
Mondragon34
ShootMoe

All have been just amazing sellers!

Yes, bought a NV from him. Communication is great and he ships fast, A+.
Both this guy and @marsgoose are frauds.

My gut instinct was transaction was bogus due to awkward english and insisting on using Papyal F&F but English was good enough for me to bite. Partly because price was not so high as to be material loss. But still stings. Looking back now all makes sense.

Please add these two to the list of asshats who deserve to catch a .300 PRC in the dome. If either of these pieces of excrement ever end up stateside, hope I by chance run into one of them.

Last edited:
@FisherT&C did a re-barrel on my Bergara B14 with a Proof heavy palma 7 1/2 twist. He beat the estimated timetable and shipped the unit back ASAP (along with take off barrel). He provided a very detailed spec sheet of all the operations done down to specific reamer info. He does quality work at fair prices.

I would highly recommend contacting Chase for your project. Fisher T & C

Reactions: FisherT&C
quadking2003 shipped me 3000 DTACs in lightning-fast time with great communication! Definitely good to go!

Recently bought a ARC Coupe De Grace and barrel from Wade2big. He was great to deal with and received them quick.