• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

jvcogar --- Great guy to deal with. Quick response to emails with fast shipping of a perfect item.

Thanks, Chris

treebasher is GTG, great experience. Very professional transaction. Will not hesitate to do business again.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">firefox</span></span> is GTG! I sold Aaron a used Gen 3 Tac Ops Drag Bag and a trio of LWRC Rail Covers. Aaron paid promptly via PMO as requested. Deal with confidence.

Keith

rifle.30cal is GTG...He was kind enough to make arrangements for pickup around my schedule.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Six Five Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Target07 is GTG. Just did a flawless transaction on some goods. Fast shipping, and good coms! </div></div>

Same for Six Five Guy...fast payment and good communication. Would recommend him to anybody looking for a seamless transaction. He is GTG. Thanks and enjoy.

Just finished a transaction with JasonK Very GTG everything went smooth and got everything exactly as described!

Had an incredibly smooth transaction with Patton63, deal with confidence.

Crossgun is GTG! Received the bipod as described. Promt communication, follow up and shipping.

Thanks

All good guys in my book.

Zink14, RedMan, caver101, Ratbert, hemiram347, tmxring, pacman, 1MoreAR, Old Coach, Rhys, Bill Stoffels, [email protected], apache kid, cut rifled, Daveinmidga, 264win, mbp708, Dawgtracker, Harry Callahan, US Handgunner, D.A.T. & pimpgun, Scott E White, mjb2, RussW1911, bear58, z-man, Heimdall, SingleShot85, In2b8u, atxsniper, WadeP, El Guapo, teamr2, E. Bryant

Last edited:
Re: GOOD GUY LIST

Doorkicker is also GTG! Good communication and I recieved payment and FFL quicly, even though he was "out of town".
Thanks for a smooth transaction and enjoy the lower!

Re: GOOD GUY LIST

Bought a rifle recently from <span style="font-weight: bold"> Zeroed1983</span> . Great guy to deal with, very thorough in describing the rifle, and gave me a great deal. Better service and more knowledgeable than most dealers I've dealt with!
Deal with confidence!

I've had deals with the following people recently, and would like to thank them all for the smooth transactions and great gear:
Smchop
Musicman
ugadeer
Gunny
aimsmallmisssmall
Hawkinpup
SilentSoul308
mmedearis509
TAC
nrar15
Will
macman2564
Penta
Sooty
ViperACR
cj1026
Jason H
Handloader
Ohiogunnut
cbosshog79

I've had multiple great transactions with the following guys:
RADcustom
Bertman77MK2
Ghogs Nightmare

These guys are always a pleasure to deal with and I'll look forward to dealing with them in the future.
Thanks again everyone,
Matt

I just received a NXS that I got off of <span style="font-weight: bold">wartoys</span> today. Everything looks great, it was packaged well and the shipping was very quick. Thanks man!

Cody

Just got some rings from Sniper52. Smoking hot deal and FAST shipping. Definitely dont hesitate to do business with him.

razr is good to go. Promptly shipped payment to me. I have no problems dealing with him again!!

mm128 is GTG in my book. Shipped payment to me quickly. I have no issues doing business with him again.