• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">cav1993</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment, great communication, very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">cav1993</span></span> - deal with confidence.

Keith

Re: commanderjb

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">commanderjb</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment, great communication, very smooth deal. 3rd deal I've done with Jason and smooth as butta'. No worries with - deal with confidence.

Keith

Togeneral99 is good to go, great communication and speedy payment. Top notch guy!

Storm Tactical is good to go, bought a pistol from him and everything went extremely smooth.

Togeneral99 is GTG . Fast payment and very understanding when i accidentally shipped him the wrong screws
blush.gif

Great dealings and smooth transactions with:

DGUNN
osuarchitect (Big Dog Steel)
BIGGLEE0351
HD1911
dfar (CT Firearms and Tactical)

A++++++ for OutlawTen5

super fast payment, super fast buy....(maybe 5 mins after it was posted!!)

purchased deposit on tacops rifle, item amount $2000.00

Chris26 is good to go! Bought a nice barreled action off him. Nice to deal with highly recommend!

My GTG buyers/sellers list!

New additions:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">emastrich</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">propulsionclimbing</span></span>

110len
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt">gugubica</span></span> is 100% Good to Go in my book. Pistol transaction went smoothly. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

+1 For BigBore56...... Flawless transaction with great comm's & the product (Dillon dies) exceeded advertised description!! Have done business with him before & he is definitely a GTG seller!!!!

Thanks Bob!

I have been slow getting this up here, I apologize!

These members I have personally dealt with and are all good people and GTG:
Big House,
LawnMM,
BLI(man of INTEGRITY),
IGGY,
XLR (Kyle)
Dustin C,
Triad Tactical (Steve),
Liberty Optics (Scott)
Thank you!

Kyle of XLR Industries is GTG. Helped me out with a glitch after my gunsmith changed up some things; he took the original stock back and replaced it with the updated version; I did pay for improvements made since I bought the Mark I Mod 0 version, but not for the replacement of the stock itself. Good guy, great product.

A+++ for Wild Bill C. We have done business previously, so I knew that he is a class act & GTG. I enjoy working with professionals, and most everyone I have dealt with on the Hide has been.

Thanks Bill!