• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just completed two transactions with RWG818 and m14er. Fast, smooth, great communication... Both are GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyomingShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sierra Charlie and KnabstrupperUSA are both GTG. The items were exactly as described, prompt shipping, and good communication. Ed</div></div> Thanks! WyomingShooter is good to go!

Rob01 is GTG,

Not just because he's a mod, but hooked me up with a great deal on a USO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lafayette is good to go. </div></div>

Thanks CE1371 likewise - pleasure to deal with you

Irondude is more than just GTG. He is a heck of a nice guy and made every effort to make things go smoothly. Thanks irondude!

yej0001 is GTG as well! A man of his word with quick payment.

hogrider is GTG with a FTF. Great person to deal with.

Also GTG:
BERTMAN77MK2
Mr06

My GTG buyers/sellers list!

New additions:

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">yej0001</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">19Scout77</span></span>

110len
240b
7.62willdo
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

SD260AI is good to go. Bought a scope using paypal to him, he got me the scope in 2 days. Thank you.

All these ppl are Good to go. Hooked me up with my gear for a great deal.
J-Ham
S&J Refinishing
Mike27
Black_UMP
RWS

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">ArmaHeavy</span></span> is Good to Go!!!

Fast payment, good communication and a pleasure to do business with all around! Thanks again for your purchase!!

I had good transactions with:

Dedicatedshooter,
Crossgun, and
David Walter.

All are GTG.

This is my good guy list, rather that post a new one ever time I decided to add names to existing list.

<span style="color: #006600">Mohawk3A</span> is good to go, Fast shipper, thanks Sunnyside Scott
<span style="color: #006600">Sierrawhiskey</span> is good to go, thanks for he pack. SScottt
<span style="color: #009900">Brad from ND </span>is good to go, thanks for the rings. SScott

MANIMAL is good to go. Very fast payment (within minutes of agreement) and overall a very smooth transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">SNAGLYTOOTH</span> Is 100% GTG</div></div>

Thanks Buddy,
Cigarcop is also GTG, Fastest payment I have ever recieved.