• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Shaneous69
huntersedge89
RTO

All are GTG - Thanks guys!

My GTG list:

Sunnyside Scott
The Animal
Fireguy Ty
Tomekeuro85
bigsky23
boone
Ron Durall
Wolf10t
CapDog
beanland
NOMAD
commanderjb
ranger1183
BullzeyeNJ
Black-X
Scimitar
garyaug
dohnuts58
jerseymike
ggmanning
oosickness
Sprayed99
Andy T
Anchor Zero Six
hawkinpup
328 RII
windermike
Rthur
Re25
gunman_7
M C
BigJohn141
lazy21
oldgrayone
Djinn
DJ480
waste_knot
P7id10t
normbal
David Walter
crowkiller51
SigsauerP229
green338
George63
Yellow Jacket
Boydo
gixxerk8
arkansashntr

nrar15 and trevor300wsm are both GTG. Excellent communication and quick payment, great to work with.

A+ for 468shot everything was great. Very fast shipping hope to deal with KC again.

mattmcg is GTG. Got an Edge Pro sharpening kit from him. It was in perfect condition. Communications were great. Packing was some of the best I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

molonlave is GTG. Very fast payment and great guy to deal with. Enjoy your new S&B Scope!

Bender338 is one of the good guys! Great to deal with, stands by his word. Scope is excellent, Thank you

555th is good to go. He sent the correct form of payment quickly. Wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

I have to say the same about netranger6. He is G2G and a total stand up guy. By far the best firearm purchase I've made online!

Jedi5150 came through as promised. Great guy to work with, would buy from him again any day.

Blair is good to go. I sold him some Wilson Pistols, I had payment very fast and you could not ask for a better guy to do a deal with. Enjoy them Blair!!!!
Thanks again!

Josh

Got a set of rings from f.2. They are perfect and were shipped very quickly. Thank you.

Bender338 is GTG. Bought from him. The rifle shipped out the day after payment was received and arrived exactly as advertised. Couldn't have gone smoother.

Moccw is super to deal with! His stuff is top shelf, better than described. Easy communication, and very reliable.

Deal with complete confidence!

Thank you, Josh!!

+1 for Nachtadler!

Bought a set of Troy BUIS from him. Great communication, sights exactly as promised, quick shipping, great packaging!

Thanks Nachtadler!

Mr.Maim

fireguyty and blair are both GTG! Great transaction with both individuals.

+1 for BachelorJack!

Bought a LaRue LT-105 mount. Lightly used. Bought on Monday, arrived on Wednesday!

OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION! Unbelievably fast shipping. Item exactly as described. Well packaged.

I'd do business again with him in a heartbeat!

Mr.Maim

Bought a vortex scope from 42769vette, Great transaction.

Would do business again no questions asked.

Marionnc is good to go, Bought a Wilson Compact from me. I had funds quickly. We had excellent communication! Hope you enjoy it!

Moccw is outstanding. I bought a Wilson 1911 that was described acurately. He shipped quickly and even checked to make sure everything arrived in good shape. Thanks for the awesome 1911!

All good people to deal with thanks again guys!

buckethead, mexican match, scorpio30, treerooster, Tom1, WICKEDFISH, ArmaHeavy, GT40MkI, K_Labs, 207Copper, al1gator, JMC, wildcats, Munson, kahekili, Anzac, blair, Mike, C2

I just finished a transaction with inalabama. He is definitely good in my book. Product packaged well and in great shape as described. Would definitely recommend this seller to others.

Thank you

Gene

+1 for S&J Refinishing!

Bought a few sets of ladder rail covers he's selling. Great price. Quick shipping. Well packaged. Just what I needed!

Thanks!

Mr.Maim

+1 for Lucksthename

Bought a standard AR-15 A2 stock. Well priced. Quickly shipped. Well packaged. Great communication.

Thanks bud!

Mr.Maim

Bought some dies off 1SMALLJOHNSON, and everything went smooth as could be!

+1 to SGT.JMAN. Got my scope very fast, very well packed. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Mike

coyotero is good to go. Payment was prompt and communication was quick and professional.