• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I want to add stockdoc to the list. He just modified a McMillan A5 stock for me with a KMW Loggerhead adjustable cheek rest. I recomend him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikkyC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 to SGT.JMAN. Got my scope very fast, very well packed. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Mike

</div></div>

MikkyC is GTG!! Very fast payment and great guy to deal with. Enjoy your new S&B Scope!

Jpretle - Told me everything about the scope I was interested in, showed it's wear-marks. No surprises to me. Packing was superb and delivery was flawless. Squared away!

+1 for colorado_pilot, great to do business with.

I would certainly do business again.

+1 for Gasitman. Could not have asked for a better deal nor a smoother transaction!!!! deal with much confidence!!!!

Soups1978 is GTG - exc communication, fast shipping,
item exactly as described.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Stormshadow</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment, excellent communication, and very smooth transaction. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Stormshadow</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">garyaug is GTG!</span>
Great communication. Super fast shipping! Bought a new Atlas bipod and could not be happier with the sale... and the awesome bipod!

Mr.Maim

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72 is GTG!</span></span>

Bought a LaRue LT691 mount from him. Did the deal on Saturday and arrived on Wednesday! Great communication. Pleasure to deal with. Excellent price on the mount.

Thanks EasyRhino72!

Mr.Maim

Broker is GTG all the way!!

Sent him a check but he was unable to ship the item after all.

He sent me back the check PLUS extra $$ for my trouble!!!

All I can say is.... WOW!!!!!!!

nfoley is GTG. Smooth transaction, excellent communication. Made a deal on a Monday evening and met FTF the next day to complete the transaction.

I'd like to post up a BIG +1 for didithurt

He sent me 2 sets of rings for free since I'm sick & can't get out to the store. He's a good guy & his actions speak volumes about his character!! Thanks again buddy!
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">joebino55</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, fast shipping, and item received as described. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">joebino55</span></span>.

Keith

NCHP is BIG TIME GTG! This man went WAY out of his way to make something right that he had no obligation to do.

I wish they all were like him. Thanks again, Mark!

OutlawTen5 Ditto what he said. Great guy and transaction. Would do business with him again.

Add Blacksmith to the list, of good guys. I just picked the rifle from him.
He really undersold this one. Much nicer than I expected!
<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks, brother!</span>

Thanks scorpio!

scorpio30 was great to deal with as well - wonderful communication, fast shipping, excellent all-around!