• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Another update since it's been awhile. I've had great transactions with all of these guys:

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM
mouse07410
kortik
Westtexan
1MoreAR
jmb1911
Mike
jonaddis84
silverphoenix
BoltOveride
softcock
StanwoodSpartan
BachelorJack

All GTG.

- SnakeEyes

Irondude is definatley GTG.

I made a mistake in our transaction and he was completely understanding and worked it out with me and communicated with me the whole time.

Thanks irondude, it was a pleasure.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Cross C</span> </span> is GTG!

Bought a very expensive Swarovski Laser Guide from him. Communication was outstanding. Shipping was fast, and super well packaged. The Swarovski is in excellent condition, well taken care of. I'm proud to own it and glad I was able to buy it from such a great dude!

Thanks Cross C!
grin.gif

Mr.Maim

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">Cur Dog is GTG. He was a pleasure to talk to and do business with, deal with confidence.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

SD Whirlwind is GTG in my book.

Accurate description, fast to ship, and entertaining to do business with. Doesn't get any better than that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burneyr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SD Whirlwind is GTG in my book.

Accurate description, fast to ship, and entertaining to do business with. Doesn't get any better than that!

</div></div>

Ditto, Thank You Sir for the fast payment and not wanting to HOSE ME like several members did.
smile.gif

Sorry, just had to get that in. Thanks Again.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">carolinablue50</span></span> posted a rifle for sale and followed through. As you may already know - this guy is a great seller.
grin.gif

JLM is GTG. Scope is in great shape as listed and quick shipping. The money order was tied up in a loop for a week thanks to USPS and he was very understanding.

TcReynolds. Great guy to deal with. Communication was great and the product was exactly as described. Don't let his low post count worry you. Great guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOOSEKNUCKLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chance is GTG +1 for a smooth transaction </div></div>

+1. Dealt with chance a couple of months ago and he's GTG.

mowhawk3A is gtg!!! Site Sponsor and has always been very fair on the prices and quick to ship!

iFENCEuin

+1 iFENCEuin

awesome individual to do business with: traded with Bobby for a precision rifle, which he shipped air in a custom hard case. As I told my FFL, there are some people you can trust and in this case I knew, without even seeing the weapon that it would be top flite. I would do a multi-thousand dollar deal with Bobby on a phone call. This is the second high dollar trade we have done. Thank you.

Re: iFENCEuin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdawgcje</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SierraCharlie is one of the GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100%</div></div>

+1 for Bigdawgcje quick payment and good comms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy21 is GTG</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bob L. Swagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Lazy21 he is good to go!</div></div>

Wow, two in a row....Nice
smile.gif
Thank you Bob and John

Stric9
Metalhead0483
Phil E.
Ceefuhs
vipersig
Willoughby
Michael N
GB213
cardboardkiller
dtask

All good dealings with the above.

It been awhile but here are some more good to go guys that I have had great dealings with:

GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS

Bub +1
Item arrived in great shape, exactly like described, and I'm happy! Just exactly like it is supposed to work.
Thanks
jimann