• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

colt933 communicated well shipped fast and product arrived as promised! Thanks again!! Deal with confidence.

Kenco arms also came through for me with an excellent transaction. Deal with Ken with no worries!

smgrendel is GTG - good communication, smooth transaction, and scope arrived in perfect shape!

Lowe Left +1,..Items were better than described, fast shipment.

Joe_Stansbury is GTG. AICS 2.0 was just as described and shipped out as soon as payment was received. Deal with confidence.

vereceleritas is good to go.

Smooth transaction, paid immediately. One of the good guys.

Re: +1 bri0242

HillBillySniper
30calsniper
cttbax
JJK
kgw43
BOOTNECK9Z45
GSPkurt
T.C.
Jackalope33B
InLine 6
olzkool
softcock

These guys are all GTG!!!!

Cant say enough good about Big Joe. Great to deal with ensured everything went well and responded promptly. will be more than happy to deal with again.

cz550 is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and everything was as advertised.

Thanks again Corey!

Jerremy

I had great transactions with:

Disasterpath
9sigman45
djacri
irondude
BoRepeater
jakeleg

They are all GTG

Just completed an awesome FTF with THUNDERBOLT68, he was very knowledgeable and great to work with. Would most definitely work with again (22LR Trainer)

Forgot to post way back in May or June that I had another great FTF transaction with smgrendel and would also highly reccomend him (Springfield TRP)

It's nice having so many great guys close enough to do FTF transactions.

<span style="font-weight: bold">akflier</span> is a super good guy to deal with. Definitely GTG!!! Thanks!

Likewise, Tom1 was very understanding about minor snafu with the USPS regarding international postage and packaging.

turbo54 is GTG! fast shipping, rifle better than promised!

Also GTG:
AXEMAN
bikemancs
tsavo303
spooledup
jcvibby

Just wanted to thank tlsmith22 and ballistic 1 for purchasing my rifle and stock both were quick with payment and easy to work with. Both are GTG in my book.

Just completed a flawless transaction (Rifle purchase) with Michael Sr. I could not have asked for more!!

Thanks Mike!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WDN-K-9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a flawless transaction (Rifle purchase) with Michael Sr. I could not have asked for more!!

Thanks Mike!! </div></div>

===============================================

Thank's Kid, you are no less STELLAR! .....
smile.gif

have had quite a few great purchases here, all of the following are remarkably GTG!

Kiba
cz550
Brad from ND
Fro1911nut
SSG3K
spot69221