• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

pal_dd is great to deal with! He is a good buyer. Smooth and trouble free.

Just completed a deal with CIXELSYD. I purchased an Aimpoint from him and the deal went real smooth. Added him to the list of Good Guys.
cool.gif

+1 for Two Shoes. Just finalized a deal for a Nightforce with him and he was very responsive with emails and answered all my questions.

Also 10XRing, Just picked up a GAP riflle from him and he was also very helpful. Spent a lot of time talking about the rifle and answered all my questions. Always kept me updated on the status of everything.

A+ for Tenspot. Great communication, speedy service, & good value.

An absolute pleasure to do business with.

Cool beans for Latismud, and for Long Range Newbie........... :beer:
Both very responsive, and QUICK to email back on questions/issue's.

Long-Shot is right on the money. We made a deal and he shipped it out fast! The Eagle pack was in excellent shape! Thanks for the good deal!

Hey SH Guys,
Jetlink is good to go. Anyone who wanted a M3 Leuppy from him its available. Jet was holding it for me pending the sale of my own equipment and my sales have yet to come through. Can't purchase scope from him at this time, so DO NOT hold this to his charge! His rateing is A PLUS.
Thanks again David!

Fitz gets two-thumbs up from me. We set a meet time, he kept his end of the bargain and did the face-to-face sale with no problems.

All this when he has a lot of other things on his mind.

Hope it all works out for you Fitz, but if karma is real you've got some good stuff comin' your way.

:beer:

Bach Melick - Thumbs up!
Randy "HateCA" Cain - Thumbs up again!!

Just got a gas block from Bach and it is in excellent condition. Great person to do business with.. 100% stand-up guy.

Also just got another set of TPS rings from Randy at R&D Precision. Another top notch member to do business with..fast, reliable and professional!!

Hawk45

Commanderjb. GTG Gear was as stated and prompt shipment.

A+ for ThunderPlains.
Thought I was just getting once fired brass, it arrived tumbled and bright, better than I expected.
Wayne aka WAMBO

I am currently out of town, but I would like to add a few more names to the Good guy list. I have bought at least 3 items in the last two weeks from the For Sale forum. All three deals went smoothly.

Here are the names I would like to add:

Commander jb
Greywolf

I'd like to add DICK SCHEVIS from AZ. He goes by DICK here and was a pleasure to deal with. Super quick payment and excellent communication.

Big thumbs up for Hateca- got some rings from him and USPS delayed delivery of money order nearly two weeks but all was cool and I have new rings to play with.
smile.gif

Bill

Fitz in Cali -- great to deal, hope his situation resolves itself

:beer: to Chris!!

JB

lmalterna gets a A++ for the
marlin 44 mag carbine. it's
show-room new, factory packaging,
scope bases and all. thanks
bill for such good dealing.

Backroads Is tops to deal with!! Glad to hear the Marlin has found a happy home- it was restless in my safe
smile.gif

Bill

A++ for Byron in California. Great guy, good communication. Deal went fast and smooth and he drove a LONG way to pick up some heavy ammo. I couldn't think of a better gentleman to deal with.

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION with doorkicker

Bought an LMT upper from him. Arrived in mint condition, better than described! Every correspondence between us went well. Extremely smooth transaction! AAA+++

kcinside....was great to deal with. FAST payment/EXCELLENT communication A+

IMurDaisy....FAST payment, and will definitly do business with again A+

commanderJB....Great transaction, couldn't be happier with merchandise recieved! A+

Blackstone....Excellent communication/Fast payment, and we ARE doing more business! A+

Elarski...Squared me away with a printer. JUST A DAMN GOOD GUY!

BMelick...Fast payment/Would do business again. A+

Hey Guys,
I'm sure Nick, AKA SR90, is already on here, but here's one more vote for him. We just finished a deal for about four hundred dollars worth of Cheytac ammo, and he was a great guy to deal with. Five stars!
Respectfully,
Harry

One more vote goes for doorkicker!
Fast delivery. Heck, I think he sent it out even before he got my payment
smile.gif

45user

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by 45user:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> One more vote goes for doorkicker!
Fast delivery. Heck, I think he sent it out even before he got my payment
smile.gif

45user </span></div></div>A+ for 45 user...fast payment/Thank you for the feedback!
:beer:
-dk

Savage10X is good to go! Bought a Leica 800 LRF from him off the hide. Good communication in the transaction. Kept me up to date during the deal. The Leica was in better than stated condition. I would definately deal with him again.

I just got my pakage from Switchblade45 containing some super nice cigars! Great guy to deal with and a good deal to boot!
I highly recommend him for any of the cigar needs!
Jeff

OD.45

quick payment, good to sell to :beer:

Thanks,
JB

And I would have to add my .02 for <span style="font-weight: bold">jb1000br</span> fast emails and even faster shipment!

Thanks Jason!

<span style="font-weight: bold">gofish</span> ..... great guy to deal with. Prompt shipping and the comparitor was just as good as he described it
smile.gif

Thanks, bro!!

I have to give jb1000br a 5-Star rating for excellent SMK 200gr bullets he sold me. Highly recommended. :beer:

Here's to a solid guy who comes through even in the toughest of times! Dies came in in excellent condition. Good luck Fitz, were all hoping for the best for you!
Wind/Out