• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">ramhunter</span> is a good guy to deal with. Payment was made promtly with no surprises. The same can be said for <span style="font-weight: bold">mark5pt56</span>

I would trade horses with them again.

Bought a scope from AL62. Great price and no surprises. Good to go.
Thanks Al.

Did a swap deal with Scopes,
Mike was excellent to deal with, good communication, kept in touch
Great guy,

Chris

Purchased a stock from <span style="font-weight: bold">sobrbiker883 </span> and was great to deal with.. Thumbs up!

Back at ya.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hawk45</span> paid quick and great comm.

I like your signature too!

Sold a scope to thequickad. Fast payer and good communication.

Got a scope mount from ninehotel. Great guy to work with. Sent the mount insured, and super fast.

Thanks again

Glad that rifle is working out for you Cross! Deal went thru well and funds went out as promised, he is good to go guys!

redneckbmxer24
Another first class deal with Cory!! Highly recomend dealing with him(he has too much money
smile.gif
) LOL!!

Thanks,
Bill :beer:

New Weapon arrived today from <span style="font-weight: bold">Scopes</span> he has been great to deal with and I'm really pleased, I'd <span style="font-weight: bold">Highly Recommend buying anything from Him </span>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks again Mike

Keith

Just purchased a rifle from DougD. Great guy to do business with. Excellent communication, quick shipping and superior packing. Item was just as described with bonus dope still taped to the butt stock. :beer:

RD

Add 33choptop to the list if he is not already on here. Very easy to deal with, very fast payment, Excellent straight up guy!

Dave

Finished up a deal with UAWMAN. Great buyer and helluva nice guy to work with.

Enjoy the scope Ron.

RussW1911

I purchased a scope from BRAVO51. Great guy to do business with. Excellent communication, quick shipping and superior packing. Item was just as described.I would not hesitate to do transactions
with him in the future..

708 FAN sent payment immediately. The transaction was handled as smoothly as possible. Communication was crisp and timely. A real pleasure to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

With all the stress lately due to my wifes pregnancy I may have forgotten to thank a few people either as buyers or sellers. i believe this is the list from the last 2 or 3 months. Sorry guys.

+1 for all these guys

CARRYAGLOCK
scoutsniper29
Rob01
asimek
winmagfrog
sniper307
hogstooth
DocB
Huckleberry
bear458
SymteX
ThunderPlain
Elarski

ROLEXrifleman, got to much going on lately

SDWhirlwind
An absolute gentleman and pleasure to do business with and to chat with. Thank you again and take care.

Bill

<span style="font-weight: bold">Kootenai</span>
I highly recommend him for any transactions on this board. Excellent communications, honorable, and man of his word! Doesn't get much better than that.

Panzer075

If you guys ever get a chance to deal with him, DO IT. He is a great guy to talk to, did everything he said he was going to do and when he said he was going to do it.

I was very happy with our transaction and would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Just got my FREE ballistic card from Debo, sent to me as promised and in rapid fashion. Thanks Debo.
:beer:

Elarski is an A+ seller. i bought an upper from him that was in much better condition than originally described, packaging was very good also. dont hesitate to buy from this guy.

Hooper is an A+ seller with great "customer service" lol. My ffl was giving me the redass but was cleared up with several phone calls and a fax by Hoop. He sold me a sig p229 that was in better than described condition, dont hesitate to deal with him, buy with confidence.

Nighthunter264WinMag, bought a friends SS 10x42 i was selling, nice and easy

Brian

Wow, a huge thumbs up to ZR2Chevy22. I bought a used Olympic Arms upper form him recently and I'm VERY happy. The upper is absolutely immaculate, the damn thing looks brand new. He shipped it very quickly in enough packing material to protect a car, and he was very prompt with his e-mails. This guy does business the way people really should.

My transactions with LATISIMUSD, SCOPES, and AL62 all went perfectly. Thanks!

savagenut

Just completed a transaction and it couldn't have been better! Great commo, highly recomended.

Thanks,
Bill :beer:

JayCeeNC is a top-tier fella to do business with. Clear, accurate descriptions combined with service you'd expect from a best buddy. Can't recommend him high enough!

Just had a great experience with <span style="font-weight: bold">eddief</span>, I purchased a NXS from him. He shipped it to me before I had sent payment. It is nice to have a trust between members of the Hide, these days that is rare.

Thanks Eddie

:beer:
Kirk R

Just completed deal with Blackstone and the transaction could not have been better. Very good communications and shipping was very prompt. If anybody ever has to deal with him he is fantastic and fair.
Scott

i too did a deal with blackstone and had a good transaction with him. i reccomend him highly.
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">krock459</span> Is good to go . Dad is thrilled with his early B-day present . Now I just need to get him to buy a decent scope mount and rings and he will be ready to rock with his M1A.

+10 for AL62! He is definately good to go! A real pleasure to do business with and great communication. Thanks, Al!

Chris

just finished a deal with new member wilb, pleasure to do business with.

welcome to s.h.

Add SF340Driver to the Good Guy list,things happened on both sides just as they were supposed to. regards