• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

PFDD earns a spot on the list.
Great commo
Good questions
Swift payment
Responded upon arrival of item.

Pete

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">blacksheep25 </span>. Smooth transaction. Great comms.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">NineHotel</span> Great communication and really fast shipping. It actually got here a day early! Thanks again!!!
laugh.gif

+1 for Scott A Cousino

Bought a 700 SA stock setup...

Ultra-Fast shipping & great com.

Adam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by match308:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for CANAVAR. Great guy, great deal. Thanks Carlos. Let me know when your next trip to Tacpro is scheduled. </span></div></div>+1 on Match308. Great guy to deal with. Great communication and smooth transaction.

Deal with confidence!!

Had great dealings with the following

300WSM
Tactical
7mmRM
Crashnrondo

wouldnt hesitate to do it again with any of them.

Bussiness that is!

"theinvisibleheart".....beyond GTG. Shipped prior to funds getting there and scope was better than described. I am 110% satisfied.
Thanks John!

Two Shoes - Man you got juice, TX to Oregon in two days flat rate. The postal gods are smiling down on you. I can't get a letter across town that quick.
Thanks again +1 Two Shoes

Banshee SWS delivered as promised and the rifle was even better in person than on the internet . Thanks .

Big thumbs up to uNrEGd. He sent his payment faster than I knew things could travel, and across the country no less!!! When the actual shipping cost ended up higher than what I had charged him for shipping, he voluntarily paid the difference! Don't let his post count fool you, this guy is one solid Hide member!

Two thumbs up for "Two Shoes". Super communications. Before the goods ever shipped he detected an issue with the description and telephoned me at home (Tx to De). Everything was ironed out in about a minute and then we jawed about shooting for 20 minutes (his dime
laugh.gif
).
Terry is always GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by rsracer65:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for Scott A Cousino

Bought a 700 SA stock setup...

Ultra-Fast shipping & great com.

Adam </span></div></div>Adam was quick to pay and great to work with.

Scott Cousino

+1 for Abrasive. VERY stand up guy, very fast delivery, great communication and scope is OUTSTANDING!..Abrasive is one of the good guys..
hope things went well..

Hey Guys,
I forgot to add <span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM</span>. I bought an action from him a few weeks ago, and all dealings were spot on. <span style="font-weight: bold">Great guy and highly recommended! Shipped fast, and plenty of communication!</span>
Respectfully,
Harry

It basically goes without saying, but for those uninformed:

Donnie and Big River Tactical are GOOD TO GO!

VERY nice guy, and OUTSTANDING service.

My go-to supply guys from now on.

Thanks!

the NYSharpShooter did me good!
great deal, great pieces and outstanding
packing job. 2 big thumbs up for doing
biz with the NYSharpShooter.

Hey Guys,
I gotta give <span style="font-weight: bold">W54/XM-388</span> top billing! He bought the rifle yesterday, and today, clear across the country I got the Cashier's Check, payment in full. That is beyond amazing! I can't recommend him high enough. Communication has been excellent, as well.
<span style="font-weight: bold">I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him! Top marks!</span>
Respectfully,
Harry

Just completed a purchase with lifter on a 70 Series Colt. Transaction was handeled in prompt and professional manner. the item was described accurately and packed very well, shipping and communication were A+.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Lawdog734</span> is most definitely one of the good guys ... do not hessitate to enter into a deal with him ... he's top notch, in all respects ...

also, <span style="font-weight: bold">catusbill</span> was great to deal with ... good price, good communication, fast delivery ...

:beer:

Jared and Catman are both great to deal with. I bought a scope and a rifle from them. Very pleased.