• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+++ M1Marty +++ Great to deal with, very satisfied

Quick shipment, great deal exactly as described

Great looking stock on the M1A...

Thanks for everything

Schmud is GTG . Sent item promptly and it was exactly what I needed at a price I couldnt argue with .

And as if anyone could doubt it , Mike Miller (AKA Tactical) is still as Good as it gets .

I have a couple of praises here for a few people I have dealt with and have gotten outstanding service!

"fpdsniper",

I got a Leupold VXIII Varmint reticle setup for my PD gun. AWESOME deal and flawless communication every step of the way. I would never hesitate to buy anything from www.bigrivertactical.com

"thewoodman007",

Picked up a Hide Fighter from him and all I can say is "WOW"... Beautiful product! Excellent customer service and he seems like a great all around guy. BUY KNIVES FROM STEVE! :bandit:

"Tburkes",

Ordered up one of his TAB Pollock Shooting Mats and he has performed the transaction flawlessly. I will be trying the mat out this weekend up at my cabin to break it in. ;-)

Thanks to everyone mentioned above, don't hesitate to deal with these guys.

:beer:

Adam

Thanks Bill,

Right back at you. Thanks for making my first transaction so smooth.. I can't wait for my 10 days..

Josh

+1 for RSR, product arrived waaay quicker than I could have imagined!

+1 for TOOL. Delivered the goods as promised, better than expected and packed like a master.
S.

Bought a 52" NIB Starlight case from MATTJULIOROD1970. Everyone was perfect and shipping was hella fast!

Thanks Matt.

Two thumbs up for;

<span style="font-weight: bold">Blackflag, and Jakesdadjake................</span> Perfect communications, and merchandise exactly as described.......... :beer:
Both are GTG in my books.
laugh.gif

Would not hesitate to do business w/ either gentlemen again. :beer:

Just Recieved S&B from Kooch, Great pack job shipped same day!!! Scope looks awsome. I would deal again with him . A+++++

VSP968 and IDA81...
Good to go, doing their part to make this board work!
Thanks
Sean

SpecOpsScout
Just purchased a rifle, from him. Excellent to deal with, communication was great & everything was top-notch & shipped fast. Highly recommended!

Michael N
Outstanding commo, fast shipping of my purchase. Thank you.

AAA++++++ for al62,

Great service, AWESOME PRICE, Will always refer for any new firearm. Have been referring members to him along with close friends. Have a good one.

F.T.K.

AAA++++++ for Brando,

Received a near new/used 5R Milspec from him. Rifle came with everything from the factory. Shoots with every hole touching, if I do my part. Thanks Brando !!!

Have a good one.

F.T.K.

AAA++++++ for RONIN45,

Received my Mark 4 4.5-14x50 Scope today.......DAMN THIS IS A NICE PIECE !!!! Thank you John, Really appreciate the smooth transaction. The scope came with Box, Cloth, Caps, Everything !!! I didn't even need images from him, he descriped it that well. Deal with confidence. Have a good one.

F.T.K.

The following guys are GTG; prompt payment and great commo!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hofhine1</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Krummarine</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Slow Joe</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">BD457</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">45user</span>

Thanks guys!

Al
wink.gif

A big A+ for Spdjunkie. It was a pleasure dealing with him, everything went as smooth as can be. Stay Safe...........JOHN

VSP 968 aka Al Hausburg: Great guy to deal with; stuff I bought was in better condition than he described. Fast, no hassle service. I would buy from him again.

J

A big thumbs up for SDWhirlwind . Quick on the payment trigger and let me know as soon as the part arrived so I didnt have to worry about it being lost . Thanks .

I had a smooth transaction with Michael N. Item was as described, great communication and fast shipping. Thank You Sir.

Hey Guys,
<span style="font-weight: bold">Eagle1*</span> is a class act and very easy to deal with. <span style="font-weight: bold">Shipping was very fast and communication excellent! Highly recommended</span> for future deals!
Respectfully,
Harry

Elarski,

Thank you for a very smooth transaction. This will be the hardest 10 days I have had to deal with to date. Can't wait to shot it.

Just a heads up/FYI. I went to do the transfer and I didn't have a case with me, my mistake. I was going to buy a cheap case just to store it in at the FFL. Elarski stopped me and offered to let me borrow his Eagle Tact. Drag Bag till the transfer was done. Now that really was impressive. Thank you again and the pleasure was all mine. Have a good one and I will get your case back to you ASAP.

Please let me know on some of those courses.

F.T.K. - "VERY Happy Hide Member"

I know for a fact he's been mentioned before, but I can't say enough good things about this guy.
So a big +1 for

Banshee SWS

Definatly a pleasure to do business with.

Bought a scope from Seuss. Excellent to deal with. Good communication, and prompt shipping. Item was better than described.

Thanks a lot.

Brando is a great guy to deal with. Got an incredible rifle with accesories at an unbelievable price.

On top of that shoots like a house on fire.

Can't give him enough thanks for the deal.