• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought a scope from Josh-L everything was smooth
good scope good price thanx Josh.

Big Thumbs up for Rob Opp
Bought a GPS from him and was pleased with the transaction.

Shakey Yankee is very much good to go in my book. Super fast shipping, great commo the whole time and shipped the scope very well padded. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Thanks Rich!
Aaron

high-speed-para: A super great guy, very good communication and fast shipping on the HS trigger guard/ mag. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. A+++

Mike

Qstick is good to go.

Bought a rifle from him. Great com. and fast delivery.

700M1 is:

GOOD TO GO !!!! Awesome member to buy from. Smooth transaction. Just as promised, came neatly packed and better than described. Thanks Greg.

F.T.K.

Just completed transacions with
<span style="font-weight: bold">Captain Dave Funk </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">rashgunner</span>

Both great to deal with, fast payment and smooth transactions.

Another big +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">adon</span> , I think its our forth transaction and always a pleasure to deal with, thanks Don

:beer:
Kirk R

WGM (Trey), ++++ 1

AWESOME to deal with. I WOULD NEVER hesitate to SPEND $$ with him. Honest, Fast and VERY reliable.

Thanks,
Matt (LEO South Ga.)

Snyper762,

Bought some Burris Tatical rings. They look brand new. Shipping was very quick. Good person to do business with.

Mike

xanadu ++ 1 to deal with. VERY quick with responses and MONEY.

Dont hesitate to deal with him.

Thanks,
Matt.

mm128 ... it was my pleasure to help you out ... glad you're happy ...

Matt is gtg ... no worries at all when dealing with him ...

Alpine 768 A1 GI -- +1 Excellent to deal with

Had a great transaction, prompt to respond with info and funds... would highly recommend to one and all in any deals..

Semper Fi'
SlowJoe

Recently bought a USO ST-10 from Buldog (Chris). What a great guy to deal with and just an all around nice guy to talk to. Excellent!

Just bought a 5.11 watch from jc. Great to deal with, even shipped it a day early so I could have it for my Father's Day gift to me.

Wanted to say thanks to <span style="font-weight: bold">Ts1 </span> , item was better than described with fast shipping, it was sent out before payment was received, its nice to have trust between members.

Ts1 is one of the good guys :beer:

Kirk R

Did a deal with Scopes. Product was delivered as advertised and in a timely fashion. Scopes is definately good to go.

Chris

LiteTac is a great guy to do business with. I bought a barrel from him and he packaged it perfectly. Great communication and fast shipping.

Chris

I just bought a rifle from JEEPONE, excellent transaction and quick shipping. The rifle was everything he said it was, buy with confidence. Dave

I can not begin to tell you how much of a pleasure dealing with Pittfall / Tom has been. Absolutely a great guy and truly excellent to deal with. The rifle is great! Thanks for everything!!!!
Shane

I purchases 3 mag's from ROLEXrifleman, and just recieved them last night. He was very accomodating on the arrangements, and they arrived perfect. Exactly the arrangement I expect from service's/stores. INTEGRITY. Thank you very much man.

I'm slackin'

+1's go out to thes eguys... great doing business with you!!!! :beer:

300WSM - AICS LA, thought the deal would never get done!

Scopes- Hope the HK mags are what you expected

Hellstorm - Thnaks for the ammo

crashnrondo - red dot is awsome

Tactical - thanks for the stock and the cqb

BIGMOOSE- 92FS mags

Sniper_Member- more ammo, thanks

Snyper762 bought sold traded everything but the kitchen sink!! Thanks for the heads up on the pistols too

SniperCJ- the grip is great

RSR- The Dr. sight was worth every penny

Sean the Nailer- glad i could help!

Two Shoes- thanks for the brass!!!!

Boltgun_73 - just picked up my 700 factory bottom metal

U-B - picked up a glock mag.

I just finished bore scoping a TRG-42 in 338lp that I bought from One-Eyed-Jack AKA Ron Ott, FRICKEN OUTSTANDING....Thank you Ron for the deal, I'm sure this puppy will shoot just like it looks on the inside. I've only seen a chamber this clean. It was a 6ppc I bought sometime ago from Clarence H. Extremely Happy in Las Cruces....Tom

Just wanted to let you know that my gun deal with Redman was AWESOME. He went above and beyond. Everything was as promised. He also sent lots of extras.

Deal with confidence.
B_Town75

P.S. If you haven't tried one of his bean bags they are uncomparible.

Thanks Stu!

Just purchased a McM A4 from Rambosky. My first McM stock, can't wait to put it under my PSS. Rambosky is GTG. He sent the stock to me on a Monday, arrived at my doorstep Tuesday!!!! Thanks.

Just sold a GAP 300WM to <span style="font-weight: bold">GreyWolf36</span>, super fast payment and the transaction was smooth, thanks again BRAIN :p

Also had a great transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">KRAMER</span>, item was exactly as described and fast shipping

Thanks guys :beer: :beer:

Kirk R

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">HiCapMag</span> I bought a SN-4 from him, the transaction went great.
:beer:
Jay

Ronin45 +10
Got the ammo b4 I sent the cash

Guile +1
Ammo is on the way, it's heavy!!

Angel of Death is good to go! Communication was excellant and the bottom metal was packaged superbly. Deal with confidence, when dealing with Angel of Death.

Chris