• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Huge +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">mm128</span>. I recently bought a Nikon scope from him and everything went great. The product was delivered promptly and was as advertised. I can't say enough good about this deal.

Brian
laugh.gif

Broadsword (Don)
Great guy to deal with, shipped out the rifle right away & tossed in a bunch of extras. I would highly recommend him!

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Nighthunter264WinMag</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">DisplacedDamnYankeeNLuvnIt
</span>
Both members have Great Communication skills and made fast payments Mike and Bill your both are "GOOD TO GO" in my book. Rich
:beer:

+1 " sierra6 ", is Good to GO !!! A++++ Member/Seller

Kept open lines of communication throughout purchase. Never a worrie. Tracking Number sent right after it shipped. Received the stock today. Better than described, Awesome when things go this smooth.

Can't want, save $$$, to get a project going. Thanks again. Please use me as a reference anytime.

Have a great one.
laugh.gif

F.T.K.

I would recommend spr1 for future exchanges.
I just completed a transaction with him. Package was in or better than the described condition. He shipped the unit on the 3rd and I received it this afternoon.
smile.gif

Thanks Jeff

ACK

Shane 45 is good to go. A great guy to talk to that has a superb understanding of weapons. Plus 1 on an outstanding business transaction!!
wink.gif

+1 for "tankervet" he is GTG !!!

Shipped item on Wednesday received Today, Friday !!!. True man of his word. Item is flawless, just/better than described. Packaging was great.

Thank you.

F.T.K.

Just got the KMW from G20 and it is sweet. Better than advetised. Beautiful rifle. Good comms. Good to go. ER72

Did a deal with Stan Owens and he is GREAT. Super nice guy. Nothing but good things to say. Good to go. ER72

Marine2F2+1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rifle that Chris sent me is much nicer than he described. He went out of his way to communicate both by email and by telephone and demonstrated the highest standards on any gun sale. I have dealt with many many people in firearm sales, both individually and assisting in selling on occasion subguns for Norrell Manufacturing or semi-autos, and I can say that this seller is in the top of those you will deal with. He even took a personal check for the firearm, the Leupold Mark IV M1 and the accessories. He is a good person to deal with.

Thank you, Chris.

Robert Tschiemer

:beer: Thumbs up for Montrose. Good to his name.

However, it will take you a minimum of 30 minutes to unwrap all the packing from the box :roflmao:

hey thanks man, reeldoc is good to go the whole process went very smooth i just wanted to make sure the package smashers at ups didn't hurt the scope and i used 3 rolls of tape and 5 things of bubble wrap and two boxes hope you had fun unwrapping it all. oh buy the way you buying the scope helped me get an Ed Brown Special Forces 45acp today.

Montrose

Meet with the Hitman in Socorro, N. Mex. today to buy his heavy barreled Izzy. Man is that sucker heavy. Went out in the desert by the Owl Bar in San Antonio, N. Mex. after bugers and a Wild Turkey and ran 50 rounds down the tube with no malfunctions and rocks went flying everywhere. A fine upstanding young man, the deal went as smooth as butter...A big thumbs up for the Hitman..Fletch

Randy or (HateCa) and JBW#3 or John from US Optics, both guys are GTG, the transaction with both went smooth as hell. Buy with confidence from either one. Because of both of them I have one bad ass rifle and scope to learn long range shooting with. Thanks, Elliott

Rolex is Golden . Sent funds in a timely manner and communicated very well . Thanks for the smooth deal .

CoyoteKiller is great to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment via Priority Mail. One of the good guys. Thanks.

vwhugger is good to go as well. Bought S&B scope from him via PayPal and received scope two days later packaged extremely well. Shipping and Insurance via Priority Mail was about $40 and he picked up the tab. Buy with condidence.

Great transaction with JEB405. Bought a scope from him, he shipped it quick and communicated well throughout the process.

A "BIG" +1 for "bigglee"

Delivered item better than described. Super Fast Shipping. For all those that have had some challenges in the past, when bigglee sells something he comes through. He is very aware of the rules and regulations of the hide and fed. law. Dont be discouraged to deal with him.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! Thank you for the sale and 2nd day shipping. Your word is true. Hope your move went well.

Have a great one. :beer:

F.T.K.

Great transaction with Dan(Robotizing). He purchased a SS scope from me and payment was received fast. Communication was also spot-on! :beer:
smile.gif

Thanks Dan!

Jon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Tack-Driver .308:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Great transaction with Dan(Robotizing). He purchased a SS scope from me and payment was received fast. Communication was also spot-on! :beer:
smile.gif

Thanks Dan!

Jon </span></div></div>I have to say the same about Jon / Tack-Driver.
Everything went smooth and shipping was lightning fast!

The SS10x42 is great.

:beer:

Just wanted to add a couple of guys to this list. Larry (Rambosky) and Alan (M38) are both very good to deal with. Prompt, good communications, everything went very smooth. Items were exactly as discribed. Thanks men.

okie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Fletcher:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Meet with the Hitman in Socorro, N. Mex. today to buy his heavy barreled Izzy. Man is that sucker heavy. Went out in the desert by the Owl Bar in San Antonio, N. Mex. after bugers and a Wild Turkey and ran 50 rounds down the tube with no malfunctions and rocks went flying everywhere. A fine upstanding young man, the deal went as smooth as butter...A big thumbs up for the Hitman..Fletch </span></div></div>I'll second that. A few days ago he listed a stock. I informed him that I would not be able to fund the purchase until my return from a business trip (three days) . True to his word he held it for me. I just received it. The item was as described,shipment as agreed was prompt and insured. Thank you Sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by critter_bill:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> vwhugger is good to go as well. Bought S&B scope from him via PayPal and received scope two days later packaged extremely well. Shipping and Insurance via Priority Mail was about $40 and he picked up the tab. Buy with condidence. </span></div></div>Thanks! Great doing business with Bill.

Tony Burkes bigtime +1. Outstanding service, product and communications that set the high mark for customer service. Turnaround time for a custom product is bloody amazing. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement.

VWhugger is an awesome guy to do business with. Just purchased an NXS scope and he shipped it before my orders arrived! The scope was very well packed and in like new condition.

Thank you sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by rdinak:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> VWhugger is an awesome guy to do business with. Just purchased an NXS scope and he shipped it before my orders arrived! The scope was very well packed and in like new condition.

Thank you sir! </span></div></div>Your welcome!
Got the payment pronto. Great transaction.

About ROCKer...Be weary when you do business with him. I thought we had done a deal for a McMillan stock. I PM'd him with a note saying that I would take the stock, and to contact me the next day with his vitals. He PM'd me back, almost immediately, saying that he would do that, and then apparently sold it later that night to someone else.

ROBAR,
You talk about handling business the right way... I called you and responded to your PMs immediately. I sent everyone that PM'd me the same private message. Call me to discuss the deal. I gave everyone my cell phone number and posted that on my listing. The first person that called me and agreed to the terms got the stock. I have been burnt by others saying they want something and not following up. I also left you a voice mail and my cell phone number.
The stock was on the hide for days and you had plenty of chances to purchase it. I'm not here to rip anyone off or go around people but please make sure that you respond to your previous calls before blasting people.

The main thing is "I NEVER TOLD HIM IT WAS HIS"!

And if you think I'm a bad guy then I can provide you a list of people that will tell you differently. Why don't you ask anyone else that I have done business with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ROCKer:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> ROBAR,
You talk about handling business the right way... I called you and responded to your PMs immediately. I sent everyone that PM'd me the same private message. Call me to discuss the deal. I gave everyone my cell phone number and posted that on my listing. The first person that called me and agreed to the terms got the stock. I have been burnt by others saying they want something and not following up. I also left you a voice mail and my cell phone number.
The stock was on the hide for days and you had plenty of chances to purchase it. I'm not here to rip anyone off or go around people but please make sure that you respond to your previous calls before blasting people.

The main thing is "I NEVER TOLD HIM IT WAS HIS"!

And if you think I'm a bad guy then I can provide you a list of people that will tell you differently. Why don't you ask anyone else that I have done business with. </span></div></div>If I was first in line, then you should have dealt with me FIRST, and found out my intentions. But this acedemic at this point. The stock is sold. I hope the new owner enjoys it.

ROBAR,
This is my last commment about this because it is a total waste of time. You have taken every bit of enjoyment that I had selling the damn plain old stock anyways. This isn't ebay where there is time stamps and some pre-defined order of business. I simply sold the stock to the first person that spent the effort to call me. I tried to get you to call me that night and you were online. You had my number just like the other four people that called me. I'm sorry that you didn't get the stock but don't start blasting people publically until you at least speak to them or get the whole story.

That is how I do bunsiness! Not by taking my slanted perspective and trying to make some one look bad.

Seuss is great to deal with. Just completed a smooth transaction with him by swapping a Loopy M3 for an M1. Prompt communications and shipment. Thanks, Seuss.