• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Corpsman is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is truly one of those kind folks you find yourself truly happy to come to know.

Thanks
Shane

Jeep Chimp is awesome to deal with, he shipped fast and the item was awesome. Thanks for the US Optics scope.

dmtsc

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">LAR Dragoon </span></span> is good to go !!!!!!! Great communication and products are better than described !!!!!

Chris

Re: Good Guy List Re: ASM1

<span style="font-weight: bold">ASM1</span> is GTG. Bought a pair of LN 2" 44mm USO SS/ARDs' from him. Packaged great and shipped promptly!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">ASM1</span> is GTG. Bought a pair of LN 2" 44mm USO SS/ARDs' from him. Packaged great and shipped promptly!

Keith </div></div>

Back at ya.. Good to Go !!

Thanks,,,

Frankie....

+1 for Phrog Driver, send an AICS mag without payment, didn't get pissed when I sent payment and forgot to put a stamp on the envelope.

+1 for poepoe310; sold him some .338LM brass and he paid quickly.

Just finished a substantial trade with RAINES. In a lot of ways long distance trades can be more nerve wracking than sales. This one was as straight forward and easy as a ftf over a backyard fence. Super communication and prompt shipment (both parties had their end to the shipper w/in 15 hours of saying "deal!"). The rifle and scope were exactly as described. Chris is GTG. Deal in confidence

kyabrams66 is good to go. Sold some brass to him for a buddy and his communication was great. Prompt payment also.

Bauer Arms, dooner070, dfar, and JBW#3 are all GTG! Deal with confidence. Great communication on all parts and fast shipment.

Thanks Guys!
Dave

kyabrams66 is a great buyer. I sold him a scope and the payment came fast. kyabrams66 is GTG in my book.

91xlt is also GTG. Communication was great, and the product was delivered exactly as described. Feel free to barter without reservation.

Thanks Jeff.

Rob

mbp708 is GTG, good buyer, didn't even freak when the USPS delivered his MO to the wrong adress......

I just had a transaction with critter_bill.And all i can say is it was an absolute pleasure!This guy is way good to go.I'm sure that he's prolly been listed in here many times before.

Agreed, T44 is GTG. Exactly as stated above!

Ikorman is also GTG, great to deal with!

Re: Good Guy List (GreyWolf36)

Large dollar transaction with GreyWolf36 - All items as he claimed, actually I felt he had under estimated the value and condition of the rifle and accoutrements. Fast shipping and great communication. He is a fine individual to deal with.

Re: Good Guy List (GreyWolf36)

ottob
is good to go, quick payment and cool guy!

Doug @ Cameraland...i needed (strike that) Wanted new Binocs...he led me through the swamp and I had the Leicas I wanted in 48 hrs..gave me a great deal, service, and shipping. Cheapest on the web, and believe me I checked every site I could find. He is a family business and I am hooked
+1 for Doug

Dealing with long range dogr is as good as it gets. Super fast shipment, some of the best packaging I've ever seen, and prompt communications. Would deal with him again glady.

Would definitely deal with sobrbiker883 again. Great communication which helped alot with this deal after USPS delivered my MO to wrong address. Thanks again, Mike

gafferq2xl is GTG. Great communication and exceptional packaging skills LOL. You could have dropped the package off the top of a roof and nothing would have been damaged.

I bought a Konus spotting scope from Mr.Mildots. It was packaged great and was delivered right on time. This is a nice spotting scope for the price.

Deal with confidence.

GoldenRod