• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Kudos to LEGMAN (Tommy McCrea) and two thumbs up. Purchased a rifle from him which was packed and shipped the day he received the funds. Got exactly what was advertised. Great to deal with.

Semper Fi
MFL65
Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

+1 to <span style="font-weight: bold"> RElliott </span> Super fast transaction. Received items in better than new condition. Would buy from again in a heart beat. P.S. seems like a nice guy to boot.

NBot.MN --- Good to go

Excellent transaction, communication, and one of my new friends.

Thanks again, Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NBot.MN --- Good to go

Excellent transaction, communication, and one of my new friends.

Thanks again, Chris</div></div>

Thanks Chris!

We all know Chris is A+ to deal with! Thanks again!
laugh.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">hunter121</span> excelent. great seller.

same for <span style="font-weight: bold">308 newb</span>

He does it again!!!

+1 for Adam @ Bauer Arms!
Good Communication, Straight up man!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Mcclain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does it again!!!

+1 for Adam @ Bauer Arms!
Good Communication, Straight up man! </div></div>

Back at ya, Mcclain!

Just wanted to give a big +1 for KRock459!

I just had a deal go extremely smooth with this Gentleman. Definately an asset to SnipersHide.

Also a +1 for advert, great guy

Julian

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">rescueswimmer</span>. Would do business with him again anytime! My first transaction with anyone on a forum but it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Was very nervous about this sort of transaction (strangers on the net) but it seems except for a couple of bad apples <span style="font-weight: bold">the Hide membership are all honorable, honest and up front folks</span>. Proud to be a part of it!

Rick

For the 2nd time!
+1 for Adam @ Bauer Arms
Fast shipping & great communication.!

thanks again.

Mcclain

A big +1 for ldunnmobile!

I bought his HK USP and I'd like to say he was a great guy to buy from. He got the gun off the same day he got my payment, and was excellent in his description of the item, follow on communications, and a great price as well!

ldunnmobile is definitly a "Good Guy"

PadronAniversary is good to go. A pleasure to deal with. Item as described and packaged very well. Thanks for a smooth transaction!
Wind-Out

Just bought Williams bottom metal from Jasonk.

I received the bottom metal about 20 minutes before he said he received the payment.

Great guy and we need more like him.

david

Huge +1 for raines. He shipped my scope to me so I would have it prior to the weekend for use on a trip. Great guy to deal with.

Akrapovic is Super to deal with. The Surgeon rifle just arrived packaged like Fort Knox and his prompt shipment and speedy communications were the best. Deal in complete confidence with this guy. Thanks for a wonderful transaction.

tspearsrph and jlficken are both great guys to deal with. They each bought rifles from me and were easy to work with. Both paid promptly, responded to PMs right away, and earned my GTG award on these deals. Thanks, men!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wind50cal</span> is good to go!
Volunteered to custom make me something I was having trouble getting/finding. Didn't even ask for payment for his time and work; plus, faster turn around than any store/business I've dealt with! Went out of his way to volunteer for a fellow shooter! This guy is what the epitome of what the Sniper's Hide is all about! Yes, I know I used a lot of exclamation points!
laugh.gif

Tony is great to deal with I bought a M40 return stock and the guy delivered as promised.. thanks again Tony..

Gone Mach is a real fine gentleman to deal with. Did a very smooth straight-up trade and everyone is happy, me especially.

Thanks Mike!

Re: Good Guy List::phylodog

<span style="font-weight: bold">lmalterna</span> is a great seller.
Item as described and FAST shipping.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Tigerbikes is everything I have come to expect from members on the 'Hide. Aboslutely first class in all respects.

2Door

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">BIG +1</span></span> </span>for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">coues7</span></span></span>.

Excellent & Timely Communications, fast shipping, great guy to talk with. Highly recommended, deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">+1</span> for <span style="color: #FF0000">CT</span></span>

Clay sent the money fast, kept me informed on what was going on.

Deal with confidence

just bought a leupy form LRhunter, very good transaction. good commo, shipped quickly and packed very securely. thanks again patrick---cam

JBB is good to go. I bought a Nightforce scope from. Good communication described it perfectly.

Emilio

Thanks LRHunter. Transaction was great. Very good communication.
Deal with confidence.

Great transaction experience with <span style="font-weight: bold">Bachelor Jack</span>.

Great communication, super-fast shipping, items received just as described.

Thanks Bachelor Jack

Thanks <span style="font-weight: bold">critter_bill</span>. The transaction was excellent and he worked HARD to ship the gun the day he received my payment. Communication has been fast and he is trustworthy.

I would do business with him again in a heart beat.

Thank you again Bill.