• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

NVRENUFRR is GTG! Mags arrived packed well and better than described. Thanks Again!
Dave

Re: Good Guy List - Sniper7.62

Great communication & smooth transaction for both of these guys. They're G2G.

Re25

RLewis

Al Jones is good to go as well. Prompt shipment, good comms, and easy to deal with. Thanks for a super transaction!

Hootiewho has been excellent to buy from. He was very patient and accomodating. Deal with confidence!!!

NineMMParabellum also GTG. Smooth transaction.

Chain is GTG. He was a trooper working through paypal issues.

Farfyter also GTG. Very patient while I worked out the details!

Very good transaction with DFAR

Thanks!
Shane

Time to do some catching up.....great deals with:

dfar
Trilogymac
shootone
VTi
sawhornsoff
Sniper7.62
91xlt
cypriss32
firefox
nashlaw
Tony
Brad Arnett
rescueswimmer
hitman
digitalkimchee
sobrbiker883
heatseekins
govm4
Magical_Merlin
Groundskeeper
Nighthunter264WinMag

WOW....I buy and sell to much!

Whiskey Tango + 1 We traded some goods. Sent everything as promised with a little extra.

A big +1 to Mr.M14

I bought a scope from him, but due to a shipping glitch, it got sent Express Mail and not Priority. I was stuck with a bill of the difference between the two. After a few emails back and forth, he refunded me 20 dollars. He's a stand up guy.

BIG +1 for Guapo, Don is a great guy and a highly recommended and skilled gunsmith, he is doing a number on my remington 700, I can't wait to get it!!

"Weazer" is topshelf and good to go in any weather. It was an entirely flawless transaction. You can't beat the guys on this site!! He is more proof of the fact.

mtn_cowboy is GTG. Just received my M40A1 takeoff from him and it is in awesome shape. Came here in record time to. Man this is going to make a awesome build.

Mitchel Lousch is great to deal with. Just bought his Patriot Arms 260 and he upgraded shipping to overnite to minimize theft opportunities. Honest, great comms, and went way above and beyond.

+ 1 for spiralseal!! Not only fast to ship I received brand new items when I was expecting used!!!!!!!!!!! And extra batterys for the Eotech to boot!!

High dollar scope purchase from <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">mtchristman</span></span> went perfect.

Todd is good to go!

Good guy: banshee sws

I bought a KMW from him, smooth transaction and excellent communication. I would not hesitate to buy from banshee again!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trilogymac</span> is one of the most outstanding members I have ever dealt with! Rock solid individual and a credit to the 'hide. No shit. I bought a M40A1 from him and the deal was as smooth as could be. Got a great rifle and made a friend as a bonus. Can't say enough good things, so I'll shut up now.

Thanks Bill!

I wanted to give a big +1 to <span style="color: #FF6666"><span style="font-weight: bold">wi50 </span></span> , Marty was great to deal with, via PMs and on the phone, great guy to deal with without a question.

Kirk R

I've had good dealing with the following A+ folks:

LFOD1776
BearGuide
windowlicker
zink14
David Tubb
asimek
dfar
BachelorJack
shane45

My apologies for taking so long to give the A+++ feedback you deserve, I knew all your real names from online bill-pay checks...but didn't know who the hell was who screename'wise till I finally cross-referenced dates
grin.gif

WillyB70 is GTG...smooth and flawless transaction with quick shipping and the scope was exactly as stated, if not better!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">7mmRM</span></span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span>...As you already know.
Bought a scope from him,fast shipping and the scope is flawless.

<span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72</span> is GTG . Item arrived quickly , packaging was darn near bomb-proof and it was as described . Thanks .

Dealt with Bearguide on my (now his) M40A1. None better!
100% comfortable sending goods before payment arrives.
Your right BG, made a friend you can count on, as I'm sure I have as well. Where is the range report?

Best,
Bill
Trilogymac

Also good dealings with the following:
JasonK (Multi dealings)
Phylodog
SFC Carpenter Jr
Lowprone
260 shooter
Captain kick-ass
Accurange
ksville