• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

LRHunter is GTG. Very smooth transaction, exactly as he listed it. Thanks again LRH.

john

Kooch is gtg! Fast transaction as described! No problems at all here!
Jim

Insayn is GTG!

Extremely fast payment and great guy! great communication!

Happy you like the scope. I try very hard to be hard on the grading of items so when someone receives it they are surprised.

Be safe!

Fitz is GTG! Reference my WTS #360973 Fitz was great with the communication and upfront on the purchase. You can sell to him in confidence! After several conversations the transaction was flawless!

Thanks again Fitz!

I'm overdue here . . . .

Thanks to these members for great transactions, conversation, and advice . . .

Adam Boynton, Re25, 7mmRM, and Hooper . . . who is a true craftsman as many here are finding out . . . .

Also Thanks to Nomad, KRock459, and Mike for taking the time to answer my questions and sharing their extensive optics and shooting experience.

EdO

coosabar is GTG! He doesnt post much, but is certianly worth dealing with.

dlc356 and verytired are also excellent to deal with!

I am overdue as well AEnemaBay is GTG 100% Builds one helluva AR too
grin.gif

I am sorry I am so late with this. I would like to thank and comment on the following people.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Zink14</span>- Excellent high dollar deal on an AI AE. Communication was fantastic, especially since I had a million questions. Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

<span style="font-weight: bold">WillyB70</span>- Another high dollar deal on a Schmidt & Bender MTC scope. The scope was exactly as described. Again communication was excellent.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Phylodog</span>- Excellent deal on a Glock 35. Killer stippling on the grip. Glock owners you should check his work out it is fantastic.
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Thud aka Lew</span>- Great deal on some new Lapua brass in .308. Fast shipping and great communication.

Don't remember John Mitchell's board name, but this fella is a good as gold. Extremely easy to deal with and packs a scope better than I've ever seen...Thank you John..

Tom aka Fletcher

<span style="font-size: 26pt">+10 for crawlnshoot and tschiemer</span>.

We just completed a transaction and his payment and communication were a model to follow.
Thanks Jim!

I purchased a Blackhawk shooting mat from Robert Tschiemer.
Perfect transaction and FAST shipping.

Bought a USO from orange. Shipped it before my MO's got there. Scoped arrived as described. Deal with orange with confidence he is GTG!

a <span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span> <span style="font-size: 20pt">huge +1</span> <span style="font-size: 8pt"> </span> for <span style="font-size: 20pt">jasonk</span>...

tremendous guy to deal with...helped me in a few ways, over and above our deal!
deal with 110% confidence

jasonk...thank you sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 91xlt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a <span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span> <span style="font-size: 20pt">huge +1</span> <span style="font-size: 8pt"> </span> for <span style="font-size: 20pt">jasonk</span>...

tremendous guy to deal with...helped me in a few ways, over and above our deal!
deal with 110% confidence

jasonk...thank you sir!

</div></div>

Thanks 91xlt !! I said it before, but you were a great buyer too, quick to pay and you're even mailing me back an "extra" I accidentally included. THANK YOU!

scott at warrior-gear is absolutely GTG. placed an order this morning, it shipped this afternoon. recieved two company emails, ups tracking and personal email from scot.-cam

<span style="font-weight: bold">rutten</span>
Excellent guy to deal with! Very pleased with the stock.

<span style="font-weight: bold">lmalterna</span> is GTG. Paid promtly, deal with confidence.

Keith

livetohunt= Great guy to deal with. Had some shipping problems on my end and he handled it with class. Alot of guys would have been nervous to have a jabronee like myself on this end. He didnt he knew he would get his stuff. Deal with this man with 100% confidence. A real man of his word. And a real good guy to talk life with. I thank you again.

Jason Perry(strictlyRUM)

StrictlyRUM is a Great guy to deal with and Builds a GREAT looking rifle.It is everything he said it was and more.Jason I will keep your # handy and will be calling you for some future builds.Thanks for the kind words.
Chuck

Just bought a horus scope from JRose. Really smoothe transaction and a first rate guy to dealwith. highly recommended. Goldie

Tool is a great guy to do business. Was on top of things and had great communications. No worries when dealing with him.

Mitchell Loush is GTG . Rifle showed up in a timely fashion and was everything he advertised it to be . Look out Deer !

<span style="font-weight: bold">280man</span>'s GTG. Small purchase yet painless and he shipped fast!

+ 1 for Tim Kanavel. Great communication and fast payment. Def. would deal with him again.

Huge + 1 for NCHP. We changed our deal after he paid for the items I was selling - we came to an agreement and both parties are satisfied. Very much a true gentleman - would def. recommend anyone to deal in trust with him.

Re: Good Guy List: S&B Worshiper

S&B Worshiper is 100% GTG. Deal with in full confidence.

Re: Good Guy List: Accuracy 1st

Accuracy 1st is 100% GTG. Deal with in full confidence.

Re: Good Guy List: Accuracy 1st

Couple of hits for some Solid Sellers .

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jasonk </span> great deal on some great gear !
<span style="font-weight: bold">Fletcher </span> Beautiful stock , packed well and as described .

Guys like you are what makes this board so great .