• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bucknbass is good to go. Funds sent Tuesday, item arrived Friday exactly as described.

Thanks!

Seuss is GTG. bought a barrel from him. everything went as discussed and barrel is exactly as described.

thanks.

"GRAND" is good to go as well, excellent buyer even with problems from UPS cracking a HS Precision stock! How the hell they did that I don't know. Thanks again!

Billy

RFrye, CoyoteKiller, BlanksGuns, Jwilliams, Hawk Gunner, cypriss32, big thumper, accuracy1st, teppoka, door kicker, dksd39 and finally BAUER ARMS are all great to deal with
smile.gif

The following people all were great to deal with. Their items were better than described. Simply fantastic. Thanks for the great deals...
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Phylodog</span>- Great deal on some very slightly worn Oakley boots.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Lobo</span>- ACI and Badger Gen II mount.

<span style="font-weight: bold">johndoe</span>- AI AW brake.

Thanks again,

Chris

The same goes for Fitz. Excellant communication through the whole deal. Definately a Good Guy
wink.gif

Re: Good Guy List: radsmd

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> JHEAD7416 <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> is a quick money shipper- three days from East coast to Montana!!!

tschiemer is gtg. Fast shipping and item received as described. I am very satisfied with this transaction.
Jim

EDIT: Of course, it would have helped if he hadn't shipped it in a Kendall Durasorb Disposable Undergarments box.

Carryaglock, Edgerat, Tigerbikes, Slick1177,DWood, CYpress32,tjonh2001, and dfar are GTG 100% in my book and are all really nice guys to boot! Great transactions guys, thanks!

BeltfedMG is GTG! Package arrived in two days and everything it was supposed to be!

oh and another +1 for CARRYAGLOCK. Bought a set of night sights from him a while ago, before I knew about the list.

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

Sold a rifle to <span style="font-weight: bold">chris914</span>, shipped out payment very fast and he was a good guy to deal with.

Re: +1 & A+ to Terrier72

Excellent to deal with and fast to conclude deal and pay. Don't hesitate to due business with Terrier72

Great to deal with, best of people.

BearGuide
SDWhirlwind
col_kurtz
johndoe

+1 to Tburkes, for a very nice TAB shooting mat.

+2 to Cheese, for refitting a pair of my bipods (a GG&G and a Parker-Hale) with Pod-Claws, and providing various accessories.

Both awesome products! I'll be posting photos later on in the equipment forum.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GTG Sellers:</span></span>
<span style="color: #3333FF">SF340_Driver
MarkII
PacMan
Hooper
Blanks Guns
Liberty Optics</span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GTG Buyers:</span>[</span>
<span style="color: #3333FF">Coyote Wallace
Jt-Jt
308 Newb
Smack</span>

Sorry if i forgot anyone, those are just the ones i remember/could see.

I have had recent transactions with:
El Shavewa
RODENT
RONIN45
lawless101aa
BLANKSGUNS
Hoopty
All these guys are great to deal with.
-Len

Bought a set of skins from PATRICK12340 transaction went smoothly with good communication and quick shipping.

He's G2G.

B. Paige