• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

300WSM is GTG...easy to deal with, fast shipping and excellent communication

Did a trade with STS, gtg. Product was exactly as advertised and sipping was quick.

+1,000,000 for Phoenix Custom Rifles

Found out about them through this forum, discovered that they are within driving distance of me. (repeating my post from their thread so people that don't browse there see it here)

Where to begin on a great review of a business and its owners?

Do you start with the communication? The exceptional level of skill? The precision of work? The attention to detail? The deep knowledge of their craft, tools, and items they work on? Man... where do I begin?

I have to say that Keith and Brad of Phoenix Custom Rifles are at the pinnacle of bolt-action riflesmiths, and I've met my share of 'smiths. I brought in my FNH SPR to have the bolt knob replaced, the barrel threaded for a suppressor, and a custom thread protector created with a deep recess, and the barrel cerakoted. Within THIRTY SECONDS of me placing my barreled action on the bench, Keith discovered several errors made by a recent gunsmith job that I had done, including a razor sharp feed ramp to the chamber that had not been addressed. We discussed the issue further and they said they'd straighten it out. Not five days later Brad called to let me know all the work was done and ready to be picked up, even the cerakoting was done! I arrived back at the shop and Brad took the time to show me everything that they had done, the improvement to the feed ramp, the cerakoting that they had done on the bare metal left by the previous 'smith work, and of course the outstanding bolt knob, barrel threading, and thread protector... and some excellent advice for me and my rifle. The work performed FAR EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS and the recessed crown area looks great, and that feed ramp fix is genius!

I could not have had a better experience if I had paid triple! Brad and Keith are both great, no bullshit owners/operators/shooters and have an incredible shop in which to perform their magic. Do NOT hesitate to contact them for work. They do far more than just bolt knob installs. Check their website for a long list of what they do.

Artists with steel, stocks, polymer, and paint.

Thank you gentlemen. You have a customer for life!

Mr.Maim

Moccw is way good to go! Worked out a deal, revised the deal, came to a gentleman's agreement and sealed it without even a phone call.
This transaction concerned about $2500 worth of goods and could not have been better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 402</div><div class="ubbcode-body">markspring1978 is GTG. Quick payment and good comunication between us, I wish all to have as good as transactions as I did with Mark.
sully</div></div>

+1. Sully (402) is a true gentleman. One of the smoothest transactions I have had on the Hide.

Bought a GAP upper from KYS338 and it was an excellent transaction A+

dappmgmt is gtg. Bought a GA Precision custom built .308 with lots of extras. Price was great, shipping was immediate, and communication was excellent. Sometimes you get a little nervous dropping $4k on an internet buy having never seen the gun or met the guy (okay, maybe all the time), but when dealling with dappmgmt (Justin), there's no need to worry.

Thanks Justin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ronin1973 is good to go! </div></div>

+1 on Ronin1973!

Great communication and transaction!

Huckleberry75 is gtg. Item I purchased was as described and sent quick with tracking.
JMC

Scrambler is deffinately G2G. Fast payment, great communication and overall good guy to deal with. +1

-Arthur

NetRanger6 is GTG! Bought a DTA mount off of him. Paid Monday, item arrived here Wed! Doesn't get much quicker than that!

+ 1 for Line-of-Departure

Flawless communication on the shipping of a high dollar optic. Perfect every step of the way!

Pusher591 is gtg, item as described. Fast shipping with good comms.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/AUG/29

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">JD THOMAS at High Speed Shooting Systems</span></span> A new gunsmith in Yakima, Washington and a builder of great rifles! http://www.highspeedshootingsystems.com/

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jim the Plumber</span></span> times 2 purchases,

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">2003viper</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Lodi</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Seekers</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">attherange</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">oneteam</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gurdy</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">TeamSendIt!!!</span> multiple purchases and sales</span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Balkandom
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
D_Lamz
David Walter
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
easygoose
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gafferq2xl
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

I Purchased an ARMS #18 mount from ColoWyo and he was very easy to deal with. His comunication was quick and clear, and despite being a pilot, and not being home for days on end, he shipped the mound very quickly. Thanks for such a smooth transaction!

.123MoA is good to go. As you can see from the above post, I sold him a M1A mount. Payed fast and great communication.

Would gladly deal with again. +1 for sure.