• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

<span style="font-weight: bold">mike001</span> IS ALSO A GOOD BUYER!

He purchased all of my .308 brass.
Paid fast with an US Postal MO.

<span style="font-weight: bold">HE IS GTG!</span>

+ 1 for Seuss, Good seller , Fast shipping, Item better than
discribed.

terrier72, Wambo are good to go, recieved payment for the versa pod and brass in a timely manor..Thank you fellas!

Fletch

Want to give TOPO-sniper a big thanks and +1. I purchased his Yost pistol. Smooth deal.

As you will notice, I have a very low post count.

By following big boy standards and communicating throughout the deal, I think I can say we did good.

I just bought an Upper from ShawnB and have to say it was a great transaction. The item was perfect was described and great communication.

If anyone is thinking of dealing with dmg308 (Darren) feel confident. I purchased a Rem take-off receiver, LA .473 bolt face, from him recently and everything was smooth as can be and as described. I'll deal with him again if the opportunity arises.

Bought a Nightforce 3.5-15x50mm Scope from mtn_cowboy. I sent to much money and he sent me a money order fro what I had overpaid. That on top of a great scope puts him way up there on my list of great sellers.

Thank you again.

DWood is gtg, picked up a Badger GenII Angle Cosine setup from him as described and quick shipping.

Thanks,

Adam

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">KSshooter</span></span> is good to go! Completed a fast and accurate transaction for a scope.

Actaeon is GTG! Great communication, all around nice guy, and very easy to work with. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again...

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">col_kurtz </span>is good to go. I had a multi-item transaction that went very smooth ( other than my April Fool joke on him )
grin.gif
The items were packaged up like Fort Knox and everything down to the ink pen was there as he described. <span style="font-weight: bold">col_kurtz </span>was a pleasure to deal with. Deal in confidence.

GoldenRod

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CARRYAGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for ERud

Outstanding buyer we had a great smooth deal!

He is was a pleasure to deal with. Deal in confidence!
</div></div>

Back at ya. Had a big $ deal with CARRYAGLOCK and it couldn't have gone smoother. He is definitely GTG!

Thanks,
Erik

A few others I've had recent good dealings with:

marine2f2
littlebarney
NRA-Patron

Smooth transactions with all 3 - wouldn't hesitate to do business with any of them in the future. Thanks guys!

Erik

Catching up with some overdue kudos--all of the following are GTG

737Shark
Slug
Scimitar
Heatseekins
N106GC
Vu
cdiprecision
taildrag15x
Jerry R
linksmechanic
8mikey

Doorkicker is a great buyer.. Payment was prompt and he has not complained one bit that it has taken me a while to get his purchase out.. Thanks again Chris..

Casper168M was great to deal with. Bought a set of used TPS rings from him. Just as he described, they looked new.Fast shipping, great communication! A++++++++++

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Casper168M was great to deal with. Bought a set of used TPS rings from him. Just as he described, they looked new.Fast shipping, great communication! A++++++++++

Mike </div></div>

Thanks Mike

Superseal is GTG in my book payment was prompt and fast and communication was great!!

Casper

First real post here, but FWIW did a deal with Tumbler (Lance) and he was awesome... Great communication exchange, very responsive and super-cool guy to do business with. Got the shit out ASAP and even bought a hard case to ship it @ no extra cost to me!!

Actaeon

This is late and coming and I apologize for missing <span style="font-weight: bold"> gafferq2xl</span> , he paid very quickly and communications were excellent .

GoldenRod is GTG as well. I was going to throw in a Starlight case in the deal and he insisted on paying for it. Great Guy!!

The Aprils Fool joke did freak me out. He sent a PM that all the accessories were gone and the package was opened. I was ready to kill someone at UPS. Then I get the PM "april fool". Good Stuff.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boomholzer</span> is fantastic to deal with. Bought a scope from him and couldn't be happier. Great communication, prompt shipping and everything was as advertised.

The only problem I had was getting into the box fast enough. He had it packed up so well it took me a few minutes to get to it. I was shaking like an addict in need of a fix.
smile.gif

Mark (MarkII) from Storm Tactical is GTG. I just order another set of Data books from him. If u haven't gotten aset of these book I highly recommend them. They are very well made and very informational. Thanks again Mark

Casper

HuntingFool...Oh wait, I'm sorry...HuntinFool is GTG. Our transaction this week went as smooth as silk. He's a good man. Thank you my friend...

Malaga2 Tom is a great guy to deal with..even when I forgot to add the other grips to the package he did not yell at me:)

Fletch

Re: Good Guy List: leagle

Just had a huge +1 dealing with <span style="font-weight: bold">leagle</span> deal with extreme confidence!