• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for Pro 308. Good communications and the
merchandise was in perfect shape, and he
shipped 2 items that were not even included
in the deal. GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold">lemke</span> - prompt payment and fair price
<span style="font-weight: bold">brichard</span> - good communication, flexible with shipping and item as described.

<span style="font-weight: bold">krummarine</span> is GTG.

Easy deal, great commo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had a very good trade deal with Clark98ut.

GTG </div></div>

Ditto, <span style="font-weight: bold">long range dogr</span> is absolutely GTG

Kihnspiracy, is Good to go! Bought a very expensive rifle and it was delivered as promised. Good Man!

Chance

Switchblade45 is GTG...can't thank him enough...this was my first purchase on-line from a private individual. If all Hide members are like this guy I would be happy bto do bussiness with any of them.

Thanks Again

Nesikabay is a great gentleman to business with. Very smooth transaction. A+.

I somewhat behind on this list, but these are better guys than I am on the M4 mag deal.
Gopher711
TBurkes
davwil
STRICK9
mtmisfit
h4everything
woodspider
jhead7416
ViperACR
If I left anybody out, please PM me

Onemoretime- Great deal, excellent packing and fast shipping. Thank You Sir.

just did a deal with "undrwtrmat" (matt) and his shooting bud (todd). easy deal, great guys. would certainly do business again with them.

tom

just did a deal with BOBNOR first class guy, he tells it exactly like it is and even more so in favor of the buyer, sold me a scope he described as having lots of scratches and it just has some ring marks, would buy ANYTHING off this guy in a heartbeat, cant praise enough

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Casper168m, is a great guy to deal with. </div></div>

Long range dogr is GTG. #1

I purchased a rifle from tumbler and second from bulltdurb.

Both transactions were flawless, and each a man of their word.

Both gentlemen are GTG.

Great dealing with Tschiemer. He's a good person to deal with and ships products quickly.