• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott A Cousino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got 25 brand spanking new AR Mags from <span style="font-weight: bold">Longeye</span> for a smoking deal.

Deal with confidence.

Scott </div></div>
Thanks- and Scott is a good guy too- He covered his end well.

USNgoat is another worthy member.

Had GREAT Deals with everyone below. ALL are Good To Go.

egghead
CrushDaddy
Sighter
long-shot
livetohunt
nvgnav
SniperCJ
vr6extreme
mcm308
donovan
Bacarrat
Fighthard
tspearsrph
Huntinfool

And Of Course Bauer Arms----THANKS ADAM

brad b, aka Brad Bergmann is good to go. he sent out the trg bipod tuesday, I got it wed from WI to CA! pleasure to do business with. thanks again.

jokre, is way good to go. I just bought a stock from him.

It was shipped very fast.And his package job on it was one of the best i've ever seen.

I just received a Surefire light that I purchased from <span style="color: #FF6600">evilsvt</span> He's good to go.

Andy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gafferq2xl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for SPDGG. Prompt shipping, great comm's and well packaged merchandise.</div></div> "gafferq2xl" is GTG !!! Fast payment, Great Communication = Smooth transaction. Thanks Again.

Big +1 for Dinger

Shipping was increadibly fast (from NY to CA in 2 days) and communication was excellent. It was a 1000 dollar item and I felt comfortable doing business with him.

A+++ for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">Spiralseal</span></span>!! Completed a smooth transaction with great contact and two happy parties at the end of the day. Will be doing more business with Dean for sure!

had good deals with all these guys

M4Rob
themayor
seven mm
91xlt
Bo Heck
Grand
elkhuntinguide
S&Jrefinishing
emergencynrse

also goes with out saying.

JW3 from USO. John III went above and beyond to keep his word.
He did what it took to get it done. I am very grateful.

And for all thinking of dealing with USO/JW3, and staff. They are
top notch people.and care about doing there best.

a +1 for these guys:

"laser"

"Zeroit"

super transactions! deal with confidence...

wink.gif

Can anybody vouch for "edd1e22"? I'm considering a 20-ish gun deal with him (he's the buyer) and he wants to meet in person. I see that he has about 600+ posts here, but I can't tell what folks think of him. I believe he mentioned to me via email that he's one of the original SH members.

If anybody has any experience with this user, would you kindly PM me? I'd be most grateful.

Thanks!
Tom

Thanks <span style="font-weight: bold">Gafferq2xl</span> it was a <span style="font-weight: bold">Beauty</span> both ways !

Bought a barrel from <span style="font-weight: bold">NineHotel</span> and the transaction went smooth as ice . Thanks .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought a barrel from <span style="font-weight: bold">NineHotel</span> and the transaction went smooth as ice . Thanks . </div></div>

Same on my end. Great people.

Bought a USO SN-3 from Darin at Connecticut Firearms (DFAR), very fair and good communication. Thanks Darin, look forward to doing more with you.

RedRiverShooter is GTG

Great transaction with trade for some magazines.
Sent his to me no questions asked & in good faith.

Deal with confidence