• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Excellent deal with Doclove. Extremely fast payment and excellent communication. Sold some 6.5x284 brass to him. Thank you Sir.

CrushDaddy, is first rate and item as described,great packing and super fast on the shipping and updated emails. Thanks again, jimmyd

wartoys, sold me a big money rifle and it went excellent. Highly recommended, solid guy. Totally GTG

Longeye, delivered 10 mags as promised. Perfect condition, cheap price and excellent comms. Totally GTG

700P300, shipped me a small part that was A+ and as described. Totally GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">rdinsd</span> is GTG, but you all probably already knew that!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Foothill Tom </span> is good to go. Did a few transactions with him and the Estate sale

tspearsrph = Definately one of the GOOD GUYS!!!

Smooth as butter transaction.

I made a deal with ChadTRG42 and just on my word shipped before receiving my money. He knew I needed it for the weekend and he trusted someone he didnt know. I want to thank him for that and he can sure expect the same from me. GREAT GUY. THANK YOU SIR.

<span style="font-weight: bold">jayjaytuner</span>

A+ Item just as presented, great packaging, great communications, and fast shipping.

dksd39 is GTG. No problems with the transaction or shipment and he even followed up to confirm I'd received the merchandise. And he provided accurate description of the goods. Don't hesitate.

Tango27 is a great person to deal with.

Thanks

I am over due adding these. They are all GTG.

abs
solpaul1967
Pal O'Mine
poepoe310
A10XRIFLE (of course)
RFrye
Foothill Tom
dmg308 (Thanks again)
TOPO-sniper
81sfo
ASM1
S&J Refinishing

Last few deals - catching up on GGList

Emergencynrse - Deal with Emergencynrse with confidence. Traded some mags, went smooth, all was good. He's GTG in my book.

matchking - Scope sale with matchking was excellent. He's good and reliable. He's also GTG

Nate Haler - Another scope sale with Nate was excellent. He's reliable and GTG. No hesitation in deal with Nate. GTG

Bart - Deal on Garthwaite pistol was smooth as silk. He's also reliable and GTG. No hesitation in recommending him.

okesm, bought some 6.5-284 brass and loaded BHA cases. He paid immediately and his communication was fantastic. Thank you Mike.

Chris

gr8fuldoug from camera land is GTG. Got an Lecia LRF from him. Good price and got to me in 2 days.

CrushDaddy and RussW1911 were a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, packaged well, and fast shipping!

SuperSeal110 is GTG, very fast

kcsturm and good guy were very nice to deal with also we had rough weather here and it took me alittle extra time to get there stuff out to them and they were awesome about it

Jerry (JC) is a great guy to deal with. Picked up an excellent deal from him, and he was quick to ship, and stayed on top of my payment by check. A pleasure to do business with him!

Thanks Jerry!!

Dave

I have had GREAT deals with the following:

nvgnav
Hooper
GoB
Lee0302
USMS5637
dksd39

And once again Bauer Arms...Top Notch!!!!

Good positive feedback for

nickdahick is GTG - purchased some ammo from him was as described, easy deal.

Bart - He's GTG, purchased a set of Badger low ringsl, the second transaction with him, easy to deal with and item as described.

M21 Tactical is 100% good to go. Sold him a very expensive scope and he communicated well, stayed in touch, etc.

Would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Jason

A big, big thanks to m1marty. Class act. He recieved ammo in a promotion and gave it to me for the cost of filling the obligation to report back on the ammo. Truly a kind act on his part!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Shane

Just had a good, smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">ikorman</span>.

Bought some bullets from Niles Coyote. Very good to do business with, looks as though he even insured the bullets.