• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought some bullets from Niles Coyote. Very good to do business with, looks as though he even insured the bullets.

I have had great transactions with Hooper (traded MK4's) and also had great transactions with cmdecker and operator45.
These guys are GTG

7mmRM is a great fella to deal with, mailed me my scope at the same time I mailed the payment and stayed in contact the whole time...Thank you 7mmRM...

Fletcher

Niles coyote is a great seller he gets back to you quickly if you have questions and ships his items out fast!!!!! thanks again for the dillon trimmer

Stacey Blankenship (blanksguns on here) is probably on this list many times. I recently dealt with him on the purchase of an AI AE and found him to be excellent. Stacey is a true gentleman that cares about his customers. Anyone thinking of dealing with Stacey is in for the best experience.

Thanks Stacey

Dans40X is GTG . Quick payment , timely communication and after buying my stock the guy gives me a bunch of 9mm Brass . Definitely one of the good guys .

<span style="font-weight: bold">Elkkhunter IS A GREAT BUYER.</span>
FAST payment on a very expensive item.
EXCELLENT communication.
Trade with confidence.

Just recieved my NXS from ida81 and it is exactly as discribed. Setta was a real pleasure to deal with. Man can this fella pack a scope, just wished I packed a well....Fletch

Fellas JBB is way good to go!

I just bought an a5 from him and i could'nt be happier.This was by far the best packing job i have ever seen.

His comm's where good also.I would deffinatly buy from him again.
A big +100 for this guy.

Just finished a purchase with <span style="font-weight: bold">Deerhunter</span> of some XM193A ammo. Very easy transaction, good communications, ammo arrived fast, packed well, and was 100% as described.
He is Good to Go in my book and recommend him highly.
Thanks
Bill

As per my expectations Hooper gave me a great deal on a couple Glocks for me and a buddy .

Thanks pard .

SAB is good to go, bought used night force scope from him. It was promptly shipped arrived in stated condition. No issues! Buy from again in a heartbeat.Steve

Big +1 for SNIPERS4DUMMIES

Bipod looks new and he shipped it out fast! USPS lost it for about 2months but S4D worked his ass off tracking it down and making sure it got to me. I would not hessitate to do buisness with him again.

I'd like to add Fletcher, from whom I bought a very nice scope, to the Goods Guys. Goods as described, prompt shipping. Nice deal.

Sven.

Rightbackatcha Sven...I never thought shipping to the Netherlands could be so easy, but it was...Sven is one of the GOOD GUYS...

Tom aka Fletch

Elkhunter is TOPS!!!

Great commo, quick payment, and followup.

thanks and enjoy the scope

livetohunt-outstanding buyer. Absolutely GTG. Sell to him with confidence.
cool.gif

Made a purchase from LATISIMUSD and want to recognize him for being straight up and easy to communicate with. All went smooth and I am very pleased with our dealings. Good guy to deal with so have no worries with him!
smile.gif
GTG! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

EGGHEAD is GTG...again! Had a couple dealings with him and all went well and very smoothly. He ships quick, too. Have no worries!

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">USMS5637,
Committed to a purchase, communicated well throughout the whole transaction. Quick payment and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Good guy & I can highly recommend him!!! A+++ to deal with</span></span></span>

Spiralseal is GTG..bought his FN SPR-A1 better than discribed, great packaging and great communication all the way....

Thanks Dean...Fletch

A big thanks to Tactical.We just completed a trade deal that went as smooth as silk.

I would not hessitate to do a trade or buy from him again.

Thanks brother.