• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Onedayer is a great seller and member, we always need more like him </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormshadow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RangerWalker71 is 100% GTG! Supersmooth transaction, all the way around. Deal with confidence! </div></div>

Gotta agree here! Steve, and Pat are both top notch members, and gentlemen!

deerhunterjj Is GTG, Item was betther than described . Fast shipping and great communication throughout the transaction.
Thanks for the deal!

It doesn't get any better than TN-MadDog. Accurate descriptions,fast careful shipping. Regards

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">PatrickChewing is good to go! </span></span>

I bought some brass from him, and it was better than advertised. Thanks Clay!

Dibbs
Barrel Nut
long range dogr
Wade - 19
STS
fastford
hoofnit
rugerdiggs
jeremy45
02Silver

Great buyers/sellers. Good communication and quick with payment/shipment. Deal with confidence!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/OCT/02
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">JD THOMAS at High Speed Shooting Systems</span></span> A new gunsmith in Yakima, Washington and a builder of great rifles! http://www.highspeedshootingsystems.com/

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">shootin2</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">flynlow3</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">2003viper</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Lodi</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Seekers</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">attherange</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">oneteam</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gurdy</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">TeamSendIt!!!</span> multiple purchases and sales</span>,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Jim the Plumber</span></span></span> times 2 purchases,

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Balkandom
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
D_Lamz
David Walter
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
easygoose
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gafferq2xl
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Mdshooter is good to go. Got a gap from him. He had a friend passing near my home town and arranged to have the rifle brought to me. Unexpected favor.
Daywalker did the delivery and is also good to go.

Re: Good Guy List -- Bruno86

Bruno86 delivered a high quality product (scope) as advertised. Thanks for a good transaction.

Re: Good Guy List -- Anchor Zero Six

Anchor Zero Six delivered a good quality product as advertised. Good communication, etc. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks.

Re: Good Guy List -- Anchor Zero Six

PatrickChewing. GTG!
Did exactly what he said he would do.

Thank you Sir!

Good Guy List -- Veteran Tactical

Troy @ Veteran Tactical is without a doubt a Good Guy & GTG!

Bought a S&B 5-25 locking mtc ccw lt cm/.1mrad TreMor2 & Spuhr 34mm mount at the end of last week, received Monday!

He's great to deal with and gives good discounts!

Thanks Troy!

My GOOD GUY LIST! All are GTG! Buying or Selling!

If I didn't include you please send PM it was just an oversight. I don't have a list from my first batch of sales there are a ton of great guys in there that I missed, sorry guys.

Thank you all for being a GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS and being easy to deal with. Even when I wasn't perfect!

bubbapug1 x2
JTso
RMNIXON
Munson
Canuck-IL
Workinman
dan11
Zack # SW AMMO
ranger1183
clinto
Kentucky Jelly
bjordan
sjb269
Dirty Rod
crackerbacks X2
L3IRQ
BamaAl
SingleShot85
Gerimee

Thank you all!

Seekers

Just completed transaction with Beenjammin; A+++. Exactly as described, and then some... GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smurfwarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reximus is GTG, and has great taste in long guns. Wouldn't hesitate to do buisiness with him again. </div></div>

A BIG second on Reximus being 100% GTG.. deal with complete confidence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Duc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">quacktastic is GTG. Smooth easy transaction.

Duc </div></div>

Duc was fantastic too. Couldn't be more satisfied.

(Did anybody else notice the duc/quack irony? Pure coincidence.)

Bought a stock off cruizer and the transaction was as smooth as glass. stock was excellent and packed great. Will deal with brandon anytime.