• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for Donovan

Great communication, fast shipping, and even threw in a freebie
smile.gif

Julian

Just finished a serious glass buy with Buster, they don't get any better! Item in excellent condition as described, packaged well and very good communication during the transaction.

Thanks again!

Wind

<span style="font-weight: bold">Matt Garrett</span>, aka <span style="font-style: italic">Matt in Virginia</span> is GTG! Courteous and professional, just like all Hider's should be. Super transaction!!!

Keith

Right back at EYEOFTEXAS. Excellent comms and a nice guy. A++++
Won't hesitate to do business with again.

I just completed the sale of a shotgun to Velcroflyer. He is a fast payer and the deal went smoothly. That is about all you can ask!

Elkhound

dmg308 is GTG, excellent communication and fast payment. Super smooth transaction, deal in confidnece guys.

RHutch good to go. This was my second purchased from the guy. Shipped a very expensive spotter without waiting for my personal check to clear.

Thanks Robert.

Thanks DFox...was a pleasure.

Also sold some stuff to these guys with no issue:

Strickland
wi50
Blackcoatknight
Insert Name Here

JSWALK21 is GTG. Did a pretty big transaction with him and it was PERFECT.

Do NOT hesitate to deal with him even though he is new.

Matt. (LEO SOUTH GA.)

I just wanted to say that Two Shoes was more than patient with my missed payment date along with my lack of communication.

Of course you all know that he is a fantastic guy and a terrific resource. Don't hesitate to buy, sell or converse with him. He is fantastic.

Chris

Bought a Wilson Combat 870 from Elkhound. The gun was better than described and the deal went smooth as glass.

Thanks

Just did a deal with Aries64 he was great to work with, quick shipping, great conmuications, iteam was packed like he expected it to be run over by a truck, and the iteam was in better shape than I expected from his ad. He is GTG great guy to deal with.

Thanks for the kinds words, <span style="font-weight: bold">gunny</span>. <span style="font-weight: bold">gunny</span> is GTG! Mailed payment right away as he said. DEAL with confidence!

Keith

Tucker65 is awesome. The plaque he made for my son could only be from a man who takes great pride in his work. A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+++++

EYESOFTEXAS is good to go!

Good comms,Fast ship, even threw me some free stuff.

Good guy and a good seller.

Westy1970 was fantastic to deal with on an item I had for sale. He went out of his way to make it easy on a FTF.

<span style="font-weight: bold">livetohunt</span> is GTG! I bought a Mildot Master from him and he shipped it out Priority Mail immediately. Deal with confidence!

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">rifle.30cal </span> is GTG, just finished a deal on an AR upper and he's good with the comm and good with the cash.

Sold 1903a3 to Drake. Very communicative throughout, very smooth transaction.

Thanks-

Shawn

JRose= Good to go. Did some bartering with him definatly would do business with him again without hesitation
Casey

<span style="font-weight: bold">Erud</span> is top notch!! First class guy, great communication and an absolutely killer deal on an amazing rifle!!

THANKS!!

Sumpter Steve is not a good, but a great guy. Super fast shipping and a good deal. Don't hesitate to buy from this guy.

Great transaction with Lofty. He's new here but don't let that scare you - definitely GTG!

Thanks again,
Erud