• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

DVMPontius is GTG. GREAT pricing, easty to communicate and set up payment with, SUPER FAST shipping. Deal with confidence.

ShawnB is good to go. Pleasant to work with. All good
smile.gif

jwsubmoa is GTG.

Fast payment and great communication...although he owes me pics of his first 1k group with the rifle.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Icallem is good to go. One of the fastest payers I've ever had. And I loved the Gov't check...<span style="text-decoration: underline">straight cash</span>.
wink.gif
grin.gif

-Todd

Without needing to say it, for those of us who have known him for a number of years have already known it, <span style="font-weight: bold">KraigWY is GTG</span>.

All I can say is I truly hope he enjoys the VietNam era (civilian version) scope he bought from me.

A few more exceptional gentlemen added to my GTG list. Deal with 100% confidence if you are dealing with any of these folks;

Reximus
Cookie the Swede
Popndrop
Alpine 338
wkrutledge
Hemiram347
BullzeyeNJ

Thank all of you for your professionalism and integrity.

Tactical ----- Great product & an excellent guy to do business with every single time.

Thanks again Mike, Chris

Re: Good Guy List Re: ceylonc

Very professional and good to deal with. Quickly fixed a misorder on MY part. ceylonc is very good to go AAA+++

GTG list:
bsniping
dtask
musicman
ACE31!
Mr. Maim
charlestonDiving
xXsnowXx
redirt78
monkboy13
Snyper
truegiant
m151m
White Mamba
onedayer
jwl
Adam B
bcpdshooter
Scotty22
Pierced Armor
avidflyer
cornhuskid
71cars
gunny
jakel
reinman
Tactical
Mustafa
Erud
Boydo

a big old +1 to 42769vette

Not only did he get me an optic I'd been patiently waiting for on backorder, he also didn't get too mad as I tried to navigate the perils and setbacks of Paypal that extended the transaction a day or two longer then I intended. Fast shipping and an even better optic then I'd hoped for.

Dan Tucker is GTG Maximus! Just bought a rifle from him that was shipped and received in 2 days, wrapped in bomb-proof packaging, and even better condition than described. True gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Dan.

Bill ( Bat_Boy ) bought a rifle from me. He is a super guy to deal with. Super smooth transaction and i will deal with Bill anytime.

Quacktastic is an honest, reputable, good to go member. Plus he has Excellent taste in firearms. Thanks quack!

Had a good transaction with Boydo. Good communication, fast shipping and item was as-described.

My list so far:

Ritten: shipped me an AX chassis
Hamstur: shipped me a barreled action
Bward: shipped me some dies

sw99 is a good fellow to deal with. Bought a jacket and the transaction was smooth. Communication was great and shipping was spot on. Thanks, Sam.

Dan

Shooter McGavin is gtg. I got a scope from him. He was good to deal with and packaging was great.